encounter

Continuation

The remaining day went by with boring classes nd lecturer, after complition of his classes Ryan again went back to her class to get a glance of her but to his dismay, she was not there, her class is emptied, nd when he asked few of her classmates who are lingering around the campus, about when the class finished, they said tht there class finished hrs ago.

Nd with a heavy heart he went back to his apartment. All his way to his apartment he keeps complaining about it like,

why she left so early

it must be because of tht stupid ass friend of hers

he must have drag her with him

He is these he is tht. He himself asked the question nd thn he himself answers it, Nd he keeps going on. Blaming xav for everything happens in these Earth, no matter what it is even if someone falls he blames it on xav, he literally blames everything on him, when i say everything means everything, like even if he saw someone cry he blames it on xav, if someone has a bad day he blames it on xav..

No matter if xav know them or not, no matter if he has ever meet them in his whole life, no matter what all the bad things happen he will blame it on xav, after listening his cursing train sky finally drop him to his apartment, as soon as Ryan entered his room he flop on the bed nd after spending most of the time in cursing him he finally landed to dreamland.

Next day

At basketball court
2 : 30 pm

Ryan is in there basketball court, sulking coz he haven't seen her from morning, she was not in her classroom, not in the Library, he didn't know where to find her, coz one thing is for sure nd tht is she came to college coz he saw there car in the parking lot, but he didn't know where they went from there, so here he is sulking nd blaming xav for god knows what..

the seniors keep telling them all basic knowledge they should know about the game. But he didn't paid attention to any of it his mind filled with czar thoughts only. Until out of nowhere a ball hit his head hard, it all happened so sudden he was expecting it, he fall on the ground with a loud thud everyone is stunned by these..

Ryan : what the..f..

He cursed loudly while rubbing his head, but he paused when he saw the most awaited person walking towards them, yeah it's czar who is entering the court with her usual cold stare.

Czar : if you are not interested in these game nd came to jst do timepass

She looks more beautiful when she talks while walking..

Czarina : thn you should leave, being in the court but thinking about God knows what,

Oh god is she even real. How can someone like her even exist in these world, is she really in front of me or am I dreaming again

Czarina : lost in your own thoughts other than the game is not acceptable, you should leave..

Czar keep scolding him with her cold stares nd stern voice but Ryan is not Understanding her single words, he is jst admiring her, complimenting her existence, her presence, not Minding anything lost in his own world.. he started complimenting each nd every inch of her, Wherever his eyes landed to..

His eyes landed on her plumpy lips

Her lips become more pink whenever she talk.

From her lips his eyes travel back to her emotionless eyes, which is empty yet full with secrets at the same time.