perfume

Continuation of previous chapter

Meanwhile at basketball court..

Czar practice for a while after tht she Started to pack her belongings.

Ryan : you are going anywhere..

Ryan asked while he is entering the court, a smile didn't left his lips, czar stop whatever she is doing nd look at him.

Czarina : i Didn't remember i have to inform you everything what iam going to do or not.. iam not obligated am i..

She again turn back nd continued her packing, Ryan smile disappeared, always rude towards me.. he mumbbled to himself before composing his normal self.

Ryan : i didn't mean tht, i jst saw you packing up so i jst asked casually..

She didn't reply anything, once she done she make her way towards the entrance door of the court,

Ryan : yah wait..

He run behind her nd stand in front of her extending his hands Stoping her from leaving.

Czar : leave my way.. I'll not repeat it twice

Her voice is stren nd demanding, but Ryan didn't flinched, he shook his head..

Ryan : not until you'll listen what i want to say..

Czarina : seriously are you kidding me, jst move aside i don't wanna break your leg before your selection, so move aside..

She finished nd trying to pass through him from the left side but Ryan again block her way..

Ryan : please jst listen to me once nd I'll move i promise, it'll be quick..

He said despartely, czar sighed nd creased her forehead before looking at him..

Czarina : jst 5 mins be quick.

Ryan nodded his eyes sparkling with anticipation..

Ryan : please will you train me like you did today, i really like yo..

Before he could continue she cut him off.

Czarina : what

Czarina frown she literally shouted at him ryan understand what he jst did..

Ryan : i mean i like your skills nd techniques, i really want to learn it from you, please will you teach me..

Ryan said with his pleading eyes, czar look at him with her dark eyes..

Czar : no.

She said without any expression, did she really reject me like this he look at her with widden eyes, she again tried to leave but Ryan again block her..

Ryan : but why.

He literally whine

Czarina : coz i don't like to interact with strangers, it sucks.

She said while making an irritating facial expression.

Ryan : please.. please say yes na,i promise I'll be like air, you'll not even know iam around you, I'll not disturbed you, neither I'll irritate you, I'll jst look at you while you'll practice nd I'll practice with you, thts all, i really want to learn it, these colleges is the only thing which can help me to prove my father that i can take care of myself, otherwise i have to do whatever they want me to do, please please jst help me these time. Please..