Dos.

Dayvon
21.

"Lanae ion want yo ass

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Lanae ion want yo ass. I been told yo ass we done. This shit ova on my momma." DayVon told his hurt Ex-girlfriend from almost 2 years. He found out she was cheatin for half of the time they were together and called it quits before he do something that can fuck his whole life up , he don't wanna go down that path again.

"Von you say this shit all the time and we always end up back together. We soulmates it's never over." Lanae told him with a teary stained face. Lanae honestly didn't want to cheat but that specific man always made her body take control every time he come around , which she couldn't help. She's more sad that Von is tryna call it quits when he's startin to make money , so now she can't get all the stuff she want.

"Ight I said that but I'm fr , this shit ova. Ian lettin nan bitch try to play in my face. Hell naw. It's been a fuckin year and sum and u still trying? Not goin fa that shit. Enjoy yo lame ass life wit that otha nigga. So get the fuck out." Von gritted. Von felt played and he decided he not ever goin through shit like dis again. He refuse.

"Ight Von. Wateva. Bye. Don't come callin my phone wen you feening for pussy no mo. See you soon." Lanae whispered the last part smirkin.

"Tuh, I'm not. I'a get my shit from another hoe. Way better then yo played out shit." He smiled because he know that would get under her skin.

"Fuck you von!" Lanae screamed with uncontrollably tears comin down her eyes as Von slammed the doe' as she walked out makin Lanae jump a lil.

"Dumb ass bitch." He said to himself.

"Twin. Wyo? Pull up." Von said through his phone as his twin Durk was on the other line. After Lanae leavin , Von ain't have shit to do so he decided to call his twin so he can have somebody to talk to. Von recently got out of jail a year and half ago for a murder charge and after gettin out Durk helped him get on the right path wit rappin so he's making decent money. All Von's family moved to Atlanta while he was in jail which made him feel sum way but he swept it under the rug.

Von told him self eventually he'll go down to there to see them because they always called and made sure he was straight and kept money on his books, that's what von loved the most is loyalty from his closest.

"Ight twin. Im dropping sky off with her og and I'm on my way. Imma bring sum tooka too." Durk responded on the other line makin von smirk. His twin always knew exactly how to make him feel better.

"Ight gang fasho. Be safe. Love twin." Von replied. "Ight u too. Love." Durk said and with that , they hung up. It was like 8 at night and Von needed sum grapes, so he decided to take a drive to Walmart so he could kill time til Durk came over.

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 |𝗞𝗩|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें