Seis.

DayVon
21.

"Ight y'all , i'a get up wit y'all later

"Ight y'all , i'a get up wit y'all later." Von said gettin up grabbin his keys.

"Don't tell me you goin back to that hoe house." Durk asked.

"She not no hoe." Von replied back.

"Damn folks got u sprung assum? Yo ass stay ova there." Wop asked.

"Y'all ass need ta chill out. Ain't nobody sprung. I told y'all ass I'm helpin ha out ta find ha momma." Von said partially lying.

"Nigga you been helpin her find her "momma." Fa the last two weeks." Durk said back. It was true. For the last two weeks straight Von been going over Alece's house spending time with her and Avery. They have gotten closer and closer each day and he honestly enjoyed it. They have gotten to know each other on deeper levels. They would watch movies and play games together and other days just talk until they both got tired. Von never had that type of bond with a female , it was always a sexual bond but with alece , it's different... it's a connection.

"I'm not finna listen ta yall niggas go on and on about what I'm doing wit my time damn. Imma be back later." Von said walkin out the door. They been complaining for the last two weeks about him being gone so much and he was tired of it. He wasn't puttin alece first and forgetting about his people but he spent time with them 24/7 as well and when they spend time with eachotha, they never do nun but smoke all day. He was tired of that.

Alece
19.

"Guess who's comin over Av!!!"  Alece said excitedly to avery

"Guess who's comin over Av!!!" Alece said excitedly to avery.

"Vaaaaaa!" Avery said referring to Von. She didn't kno how to say his full name.

"Yeppp! & today we gon make on our pizza and watch a movie."

"Yayyyy pizzzzzz." Avery squealed.

"Let's go and make you something to eat while we wait on von." Alece said pickin Avery up sittin her in her high chair.

"Want sandwhich or noodles?"