Ocho.

Alece
19

"Ok , so she shouldn't need anything except food and her toys & I already gave u the schedule on when to eat so I think u good

"Ok , so she shouldn't need anything except food and her toys & I already gave u the schedule on when to eat so I think u good."

"Gang , we good. Get out the car and go to work. Ain't that right lil ma." Von said laughing lookin at Avery.

"Ok , call me if you need anything. Foreal." Alece said grabbing her keys to get out the car.

"Ight light bright , have a good day n' shit. Call me if somebody fuckin witchu'" Von said showcasing his famous smile.

"Ok , bye Avery baby. I love u. Be good."

"Bye bye." Avery said and alece walked into work and with that Von and Avery made there way to do what they had to do.

"Ight lil ma. So we doin sumn fa' yo sista. We need a lil' table cloth , sum drinks and like candles n' shit. So if u see dat shit- tell me." Von said to Avery.

"Kk." Avery said.

After gettin everything they needed , Von and Avery made it back home.

"Ight gang , so you want pancakes and oatmeal or waffles and oatmeal?" Von asked avery.

"Wapple." Avery said referring to waffles.

"Say wa-affle"

"Wa-affle." Avery said.

"Dats what I'm talkin' bout. Ma' lil gangsta." Von smiled puttin the waffles in the toaster and making the oatmeal.

"Ight foenem it's hot , u gotta blow. If you burn yo tongue , shittt dats on u." Von said sittin avery food down as she squealed.

"Hot hot." Avery said blowin her food.

"Hell yea, hot." Von said sittin down next avery high chair with his plate.

After about 20 minutes of eatin , Von and Avery finally finished their food. Von got Avery all cleaned up and put her down for a nap since it was goin on 12. Alece doesn't get off until 5 and her friend was dropping her off home so it gave Von plenty time to prepare.

Von decided to order food from a nice luxury restaurant for pick up later since he couldn't cook and he was just goin to set up a nice lil table with the food and pretend he made the food.

Von was honestly nervous , but don't know why. He never felt this way about a girl , not even in his past toxic relationship. Alece made him feel more on the relaxed and sane side. Vons past relationship was toxic and unhealthy and after awhile Von got tired , after multiple tries.

"Wassup twinnnn! Wtf you on?" Von said through the phone.

"Wassup twin. Ian on shit , chillin. Wyo my nigga?" Durk said back on the other line.