Diez.

DayVon
21.

"Take her ass to top golf

"Take her ass to top golf. Girls like that shit."  Durk suggested. Alece birthday was only 3 days away and Von wanted to make it extra special for her since she really doesn't care for it so of course Von decided to ask his twin.

"Nigga dat shit ain' sentimental enough." Von told him as Durk rolled his eyes.

"Nigga , buy her a whole bunch of shit then. You shoulda took ha' ass to the Willis tower for ha' shit instead of randomly. Ole dumbasss." Durk joked.

"Shutcho bitch ass , lame ass up fuck ass Nigga."

"Fuck you bitch. Buy her a whole bunch of shit and surprise ha' with it and take ha' and Avery out sumwea. Like the movies or the science and industry museum." Durk shrugged.

"Aw that shit a good idea. Yea I got this shit down pack. Preciate u twin." Von said to durk as a idea popped in his head.

"U kno' how I'm comin fa' yo lame ass twin. U askin her ta' be yo girl??" Durk laughed and asked.

"Hell yea , it's bout dat time!" Von said excitedly.

"Ole sprung ass. Ma' nigga doe!" Durk said dapping Von up.

"Hell yea twin.. gotta make ha' mine. But shit doe, I'm finna bounce. Imma hit yo shit, finna go to da' mall and get shit for Alece ass." Von said grabbing his keys.

"Ight twin. Call me if u need me. Stay safe , love."

"Niggas kno' wassup! Love twin." Von said as he flashed his smile and lifted his shirt showing his beretta m9 laced on his hip , making Durk chuckle and shake his head.

"Yo ass ah clown. Ight pussy." Durk said walkin outside to make sure Von pulled off and went back inside.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town , alece was at work per usual while Avery was with Mia of course. It was officially only 3 days until her birthday and it still felt like a regular day to alece. She still didn't want to do anything but spend time with the people she love the most.. Von , avery , Kay and Mia.

"Stop being lame alece. This yo dub year bitch, 20 years old!! You gotta do sum! Sometimes I hate that you have a December birthday , I be wantin to shake our ass at the beach in Miami." Kay sighed as alece bust out laughing.

"Yours isn't no better. You have a birthday in November." Alece laughed as Kay smacked her lips.

"Girl fuck you. Anyway , yo lil boyfriend ain't takin you nowhere?"  Kay smirked as alece tried to hide her blush.

"He is not my boyfriend for the 100th time! And no , he haven't said anything and plus I told him I jus wanted to spend the day with him and Avery." Alece shrugged.