Quince.

K'yonni
(Kay)
22.

"Bitch , tonight finna be so live!" Kay said to alece and Mia over the phone

"Bitch , tonight finna be so live!" Kay said to alece and Mia over the phone. It was finally Saturday. The day they've all been waitin for. Party night. Saturday's was always lit for Chicago. Parties , clubs etc. it wasn't as live since it's December but chicagoans always made it work.

"Bitch I'm excited as fuck. Hair appointment at 12! Finna look raw as fuck." Mia spoke.

"I'm excited to see what we're doing." Alece spoke not knowing what was going on tonight.

"Yes bestie! Damn , you not even fuck nigga free. We really all not if you think about it. Ma nigga gon beat ma ass. Tonight is strictly about having fun." Kay spoke.

"Exactly, ma nigga gon tweak out." Mia laughed.

"Y'all funny , when am I going to meet them?" Alece asked not knowing both of their boyfriends are in vons friend group. Muwop is Kay's boyfriend and Booka is Mia's boyfriend.

"Bestie , have yo Nigga took you around his homies yet?" Mia asked.

"Nope , well I'm meeting Durk and his girlfriend when we go to Hawaii but any of his other homies , no. Why you ask?" Alece said.

"Girl our niggas , is his homies." Kay stated as alece gave a shocked expression and Laughed.

"Why y'all didn't tell me?" Alece asked.

"Girl because they just became our Niggas right before we called you."

"Omg , what's they name? Von always talk about his homies but I be clueless because I don't know them." Alece laughed cleansing her face.

"Muwop and Booka." Mia Said.

"Oh yea , Von mentioned them before. He said he wouldn't take me around his homies until we both comfortable with it." Alece spoke.

"Awn lece , he's so respectful when it come to you , I love that." Mia spoke honestly.

"Yea-"

"You speakin on me?" Von asked coming into the bathroom putting his arms around Alece's waist kissing her neck makin her laugh.

"Awn so cute." Mia spoke as Von mugged the camera. He felt he only needed to be nice to alece. Nobody else.

"No , I'm not speaking on you. Did you eat something— imma call y'all back , love y'all." Alece spoke.

"Mhmmm. We love you tooo bitch." The girls spoke playfully hanging up.

"Naw bae , Ian eat and I'm starvin. Can you cook me sum boo?" Von asked stuffing his face into the crook of her neck while she washed her face off.