Doce.

Omniscient POV

Von spent his whole night lost in his thoughts. He barely got any sleep. After leaving durks house , he went back to his house. He was going to go to Alece's house but his body stopped him. He was afraid of what could happen next. He knew for a fact he wasn't giving up alece. He thought about going to Lanae's house and killing her but he refused to go back to jail.

He spent his entire night smoking and drinking to get his mind off of things and be at ease but he knows it's only a temporary feeling. He wanted to go to Alece's house and beg for her forgiveness but something stopped him. He didn't know what specifically but he knew the longer he wait the worse it's going to get. He was hurt. He even prayed last night which was very rare for him.

DayVon
21.

"It's fedEx

"It's fedEx." He said changing his voice as he stood at Lanaes door step. He knew he had to talk to her before making everything right with alece.

I haven't ordered anything. Lanae thought to herself as she opened the door revealing a furious von.

"Von what are you doing here? I knew you would come back." Lanae said cockily.

"Move." Von said pushing past her walking into her apartment. "Imma keep dis real Fuckin' short. Did you send our sex tape dat Ion even kno why u still got to the girl I posted on ma' story gang?"

"Um no." Lanae said lying.

"Bitch I'm 5 seconds away from smackin da shit outchu and ion even hit females , did u send ha' dat fuckin video?" Von asked stepping closer making her step back.

"Uh-uh yea I did." Lanae said.

"Yo ass lucky as fuck ion off yo ass right here. Fuck wrong witcho goofy ass? Lanae we been fuckin done. Bitch do you see me sending shit to niggas you fuck with ? Hell naw. So get the fuck on foe what the fuck." Von spat.

"You don't have to call me out my name. You have no business messing with another bitch knowing your mine." Lanae spat evilly.

"Bitch what? Fuck yo ass off of? And she not a bitch , she my wife , not you gang. Next time you send sum shit to my bitch dm , yo ass gon be talking to god. Stupid bitch." Von spat walking towards the door until Lanae grabbed him.

"Von. Please stop , this is never over. Remember all the memories we made? I love you grandson." Lanae said throwing in the nickname that always made him double back and continue to be with her.

"Aw so dis da typa shit u on? You know dat lil "possessive." Or "controlling" shit u tryna pull , I prolly woulda fell for that dumbass shit if Ian meet my wife. Enjoy yo life Lanae. Send sum else to ma bitch dm. I dare u." Von said and with that he left.

Alece
19.

"I'm ok baby

"I'm ok baby. Just my allergies. Allergies are what make my eyes red." Alece sniffed as she lied to Avery.

"O kk sissy I go play with toys." Avery said running off to her room.

"Now alece stone , I know you didn't just lie to your baby sister and girl why is u still crying? Yo dub day tomma. U betta suck it up. U can finish crying after tomma." Kay said thru the phone.

"U right Kay. Imma let it go. I just don't understand. Maybe I shoulda heard him out? I kinda feel bad." Alece sniffled.

"Girl if u feel like it's fuck him. Then fuck him but if u feel like it's love him then love him. If you wanna hear him out then do it alece if u don't , then don't. Imma stick besides u no matter what. Let's focus on yo bday doeeee!" Kay said making alece smile a little. She loved her bestfriend so much.

"I love you so much Kay." Alece truthfully said.

"Awn boo , I love you more stinka. Imma call u back doe. This my og." Kay said.

"Ok." Alece said and with that Kay hung up leaving alece feeling lonely. She got so caught up into having Von to keep her company that she really haven't faced loneliness in a very long time.

Throughout Alece's shower , she continued to cry. She didn't know if she was cryin because of what Von did or because Von isn't here with her. Her stubbornness got the best of her every time she wanted to reach out to Von.

After Alece's shower she put Avery down for a nap and decided to lay down herself. She looked so bad , eyes red and puffy , hair all over the place. She picked up her phone seeing no caller id pop up.

"Hello?" Alece said.

"Bugs foe unblock me."
Von said making her mentally roll her eyes. She wanted Von so bad but everytime she thought of him the video replayed in her head making her more and more upset.

"No. Von I don't want to talk." She said.

"Come on ma. Let me explain, yo ass ain't give me one chance to explain." Von sighed.

"Because, what is there to explain? It's you in the video right?" Alece asked becoming irritated.

"Ma-"

"Von , you were in the video right?" She asked again.

"Yea but-"

"Bye von. Don't call me anymore. Just leave me alone."

"Alec-

Alece hung the phone up before completely breaking down. Why me. She thought to herself. She fell for him daily just for her too feel played all in the end. I'm so stupid. She thought.

She continued to cry until she eventually cried herself to sleep. The time she felt the most calm.

Just a baby filler!!! Y'all good?

Y'all ate?

Y'all think she should hear vons side? Y'all feel like Alece's was doing too much?

Should alece have told Avery the truth?

Is Von wrong?

Like , comment!!! I love y'all.

- Phoria4PRESIDENTTTTTT ❤️‍🔥