Trece.

Alece
20.

"Happy birthday sissy!!!" Avery said as she ran up to Alece and hugged her

"Thank you baby! Let's get you cleaned and ready for the day." Alece smiled kissing Avery.

"Kk!" Avery said running to the bathroom as Alece's phone started to ring , alece answered seeing it was Kay and Mia in a Group FaceTime call.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH! ONE TIME FA THE BIRTHDAY BITCHHH! DUB DAYYYY." The girls yelled soon as the call connected making alece laugh.

"Thank you guys! I love y'all." Alece smiled.

"We love you too hoe. We taking you and Avery out to breakfast so get ready hoe. Bye." Kay said and hung up making alece laugh.

"Ok so TT Mia and Kay are taking us to eat av so we gotta go get ready." Alece said picking Avery up so they can get ready for the day.

DayVon
21.

"Ha' lil dumbass don't know I still got da spare key

"Ha' lil dumbass don't know I still got da spare key." Von laughed as he talk to Kay and Mia Over the phone.

Kay decided to dm Von because she hated how her bestfriend felt. She hated how she cried. She wanted everything to go back well.

"Ok , so what's your plan mr.Von?" Kay asked.

"Ma ass not no fuckin teacher gang. The fuck is mr. Von." He laughed as the girls did the same.

"Ight Nigga wateva. So wtf u finnd do? You got ma bestfriend all sad n shit on her birthday." Mia rolled her eyes.

"Ight so y'all said y'all taking her out n' shit. So while y'all out ima go to ha house n' set all her presents n shit up and when she get back imma force her to listen to ma apology although Ian did shit." Von said.

"You do know your talking to her bestfriends?? U not finna force ma bestie to stay witcho unloyal cheatin ass." Kay said.

"Man ... ain't nobody cheat. But shit , let me kno wen y'all get ha' ass out the house." Von said.