Seite.

DayVon
21.

"She coo folks

"She coo folks." Von shrugged trying to hide his grin.

"Nigga she jus ain't "coo." Cuz u tryna take ha' out & shit. Youn neva take no hoe out FoReal twin. Not since Lanae ass." Durk said back.

"Ight folks Damn. She coo." Von said trying to avoid sayin he likes alece. It been a lil over a month since they got close and it's actually been the best time of both or their lives. Alece felt more lifted in spirit and Von felt a connection he never felt from a girl... not even his past relationship. Von didn't want a relationship AT ALL but gettin to know alece made it different.

"You like her my nigga. Stop it."

"Ight yea , I like ha n' shit. Damn. Got ah nigga feelin weird sayn that shit. Lame ass." Von said as durk laughed.

"Damnnnn twin. Prada yo lame ass." Durk said dapping Von up. "So how u gon take ha'out and shit and she got a whole lil kid?" Durk asked.

"Damn ion even fuckin kno gang. Maybe when she at work , I'a tell her that imma watch lil folks and me and lil folks and u , set up a lil nice dinner and shit in her house. Might as well. Ain't gon be a date fr but like a appreciation shit Yk." Von said as ideas pop in his head from different tv shows he watched.

"Sound like a plan. Damn twinnn. U gon ask ha' out and shit when u do the whole lil thing?"

"Damn twin. Ion even kno." Von said. Von felt that he was ready but he didn't know if his feelings would get in front of him and he didn't get a sign of alece wanting to be in a relationship with him.

He didn't know if it was the right time either because everything with her mom and plus her previous relationship wasn't good from what she told him. Plus he still has trust issues from his past relationship as well. His mind was all over the place because of a girl , he thought it would never happen again.

"Twin get out yo head. You thinkin to hard gang. Think on it a lil mo then decide. Didn't u tell me her birthday comin up next month assum? Ask ha' out then. At least u ah have more time to think." Durk suggested. Durk was proud of his twin because he thought he wouldn't never get in a relationship again after Lanae. His ex.

"You right twin. Preciate u gang fr." Von said as he passed the blunt to durk. It was just him and Durk today , all the other guys was doing they own thing.

"Always twin. Prada yo ass cuz a year ago , u swear you wasn't gettin with nobody else from Lanae ass. Her lame ass. I'm still tryna figa' out why you ain't let me murk ha' ass."

"Nigga. Cuz yo ass stay trigger happy. She ain't worth the body either. She ain't worth gettin you possibly goin to jail either. Fuck ha goof ass."