Nueve.

3 weeks later....

DayVon
21.

"Ma u bein' so difficult?Watchu' doin fa' yo birthday gang? It's 2 weeks away

"Ma u bein' so difficult?Watchu' doin fa' yo birthday gang? It's 2 weeks away." Von laughed as alece retwisted his dreads.

"I don't know Von." Alece lowly laughed. "Birthdays never really been my thing since my brother died." Alece shrugged.

"Leave it up ta' me. Don't worry bout' nun." Von said thinking of ways to make sure Alece have a good birthday and the perfect way to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"No it's ok. I don't wanna do anything. Being with you and Avery is good." Alece reassured.

"Hell naw gang. If u ain't already catch on , I don't take no fa' a answer gang." Von laughed.

"You right." Alece laughed knowing it was true. Von never took no for an answer so it's either come up with a better idea or just leave it at that.

"Ah shit." Von said as alece finished up his hair.

"You so tender headed." Alece laughed. "I'm done anyway."

"This shit nice as hell. Preciate it Ma." Von said lookin at his hair in the mirror as he kissed alece forehead.

"Of course." Alece's softly smiled putting the products away.

"What we on today lil foenem?"

"I don't know. It don't matter." Alece said making Von smack his lips.

"Youn' neva kno' gang." Von laughed.

"Not to much on me." Alece laughed. "I miss Avery." Alece pouted.

"Gang she been gone fa' a couple hours." Von laughed. Get dress , we goin out." Von said walking out the room to go get ready.

———-
About 45 minutes later both alece and Von was ready. Von hadn't told alece where they were going because it was a surprise.

"Ready!" Alece said walkin in the front room where Von was standing with a white t- shirt , orange coat , black jeans and BB belt with shoes to match.

Alece had on a white one piece long sleeve with a black and white crop jacket a Gucci purse and boots to match. They were cozy since it was the beginning of December.

 They were cozy since it was the beginning of December