Once.

DayVon
21.

"Dub day in 2 days n shit!" Von hyped as he sat at the islands while Alice made breakfast

"Can't believe I'm goin to be 20 , imma be legal soon." Alece smiled.

"Hell yea , old ass." Von laughed bouncing Avery up and down.

"Boy , your whole 21. You can't call nobody old. Avery you finna be 4 soon" alece said. Avery's birthday was in January.

"Hell yea Lil ma. Finna be grown as fuck." Von hyped as Avery squealed.

"Grown a fuh." Avery said repeating Von makin both alece and his mouth drop.

"Avery! Don't say that." Alece said trying to hide her laugh , Von on the other hand was dyin laughing.

"Von stop laughing!"

"Aw shit- I mean ma fault foenem." Von continued to laugh.

"U so slow. Here your food. Come on Av , let's put you in your high chair so you can eat eat!" Alece said givin von his plate and taking Avery from him.

"Preciate you bugs." Von said using the nickname which made her heart flutter.

"You welcome."

"Ight nigga , I'm on my way!" Von said as he put his phone down and slipped his shoes on.

"I'a be back bugs , one of da' Niggas need help at da spot." Von said as he kissed her and Avery's forehead. Of course alece wasn't blind to what Von was talking about. Him and alece talked about stuff he did. All she wanted to do was make sure he was safe.

"Ok. Me and Avery going out with kay. You got the spare key, be safe." Alece softly said.

"Ight ma. You know me." Von said a he grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

Alece
19.

Alece19