Diecisiete.

DayVon
21.

"Come on bugs , getcho skinny ass up gang

"Come on bugs , getcho skinny ass up gang." Von groaned trying to wake alece up.

"Ok I'm up." Alece popped up stretching. It was officially the morning of their trip to Maui Hawaii.

"Damn no mornin kiss? U lame as hell." Von fake pouted.

"You such a baby." Alece laughed walking back over to Von giving him a kiss , which he depend it grabbing her ass.

"Come on freaky we gotta get ready to go." Alece laughed pulling away makin her way to the bathroom right along with Von to get ready.

"When we get onna beach imma fuck u 20 different ways on ma momma."

"Yea , I bet." Alece sarcastically stated while her and Von brushed their teeth.

"Ight na. Don't play." Von warned her which made her chuckle.

"I'm so excited , oh my gosh!" Alece hyped taking the rest of her toilet tree items to her bag.

"Shittt. Me too. Ian Neva been ta' no foreign ass place. Imma find me a Hawaii girlfriend." Von stated and alece shot him a glare.

"Stop playing so much dayvon and it's Hawaiian not Hawaii." She rolled her eyes.

"Baby I'm jus' playin witchu. Ole sensitive ass." Von said walkin up behind her tryin to grab her waist but she pushed him off.

"Nope. Don't touch me. Let's go so you can find your 'Hawaii' girlfriend." Alece rolled her eyes.

"Be like dat' then. Ion care. Crybaby ass." Von said walking out the door with their suitcases but he still made sure yo hold the door for alece.

Loading up the car , alece sat silently in the passenger seat with her beat headphones on waiting for Von so they could drive and meet Durk and india at the airport.

Von finally got in the car and started his way too the airport, driving a little above the speed limit since they were a little late already.

"Baby...." Von trailed off rubbing Alece's thigh softly while she slowly looked over pausing her music.

"Yes?" She asked.

"You kno Ian mean it right boo? You all mine." Von said keeping his eyes on the road but taking a glance at alece every couple seconds.

"Yes baby I know. I was just irritated because it's too early." Alece softly said while Von reached over the console placing a wet kiss on her lips letting her know that he was ok now.

"Ight baby cuz Ian got time fa' you to be blew as hell on out first trip together n' shit." Von said while alece nodded and laid her head against the car window slowly falling asleep.