Cinco.

DayVon
21

After seein Alece yesterday, Von could tell she was stressin at the fact that her mom is missing and she have to take care of a baby and manage goin to work all at once

After seein Alece yesterday, Von could tell she was stressin at the fact that her mom is missing and she have to take care of a baby and manage goin to work all at once. Von wondered if she had any other family which he guessing not because why would she take her baby sister to her coworker house instead of a family member.

Von got alece number to help her with her mom but also to get to know her more , not even relationship wise right now just makin sure she straight and protect her. Even tho he didn't know her that much he could tell she was a good person. He know real when he see real. He debated on textin her just to see if she was straight although he told her he was only gon text if he got a drop on anything about her mom.

Von decided to text her to check on her and have her send a picture of her mom so he can ask around.

Me
Aye?

Alece❤️.
Who dis?

Me
Dis von. U definitely don't type how u talk. Proper ass. Save ma number folks. How u doin doe?

Alece❤️.
😂I'm not proper and ok. I'm doing ok. How are u? Y u up so early? It's 7:30 inna morning 😂?

Von💙.
Tuh , shitten me😂😂. I'm straight lil folks. Imma early Nigga. Early worm catch da birds or wateva they say😂. Why u up?

Alece❤️.
😂😂u so funny. It's early bird catches da worm and I'm up because I'm a early person too and I have to go to the police station soon as Avery wake up.

Von💙.
Why u goin to the police station? U da feds ?

Alece❤️.
Nooo😂😂. I'm goin to make a missin person report on my mom stupid.

Von💙.
😂😂Aw , had ta make sure u ain't da feds ah nun. & Ian heard shit on yo momma yet doe. Imma ask around today Fasho. U gon make flyers and shit , like they be doin on tv?

Alece❤️.
Thank you again and yea , after I make the report , imma go to the library and print out flyers and go around  to put them everywhere.

Von💙.
I can help put the flyers up and shit witchu.

Alece❤️.
No it's ok , I'm sure you got things to do and I don't wanna interfere with that.