Dieciséis.

DayVon
21.

"Ight na ha lil ass tweakin, fuck she ain' answerin ha phone fo

"Ight na ha lil ass tweakin, fuck she ain' answerin ha phone fo." Von said callin alece for the 8th time.

"She ain't tell u wea she was goin?" Wop asked.

"Hell naw , Kay n Mia said it was ah surprise n shit." Von said goin to check Alece's location , he noticed it was not a location popping up makin him mad.

"Ha fuckim location ain' showin' shit either bro what the fuck goin on gang. Aye foenem call yo girl." Von said Wop referring to Kay.

Wop picked up his phone calling Kay and writhing 5 seconds of the call gent phone went straight to voicemail which made Wop mad as well.

"Holon foe what the fuck. It's 1:30 inna morning n they all ain' answer? Aye Bookaman call yo g-" Wop started until booka's phone already starting ringing.

"Mia fuck is u on ? You straight?" Booka asked soon as the call connected.

"Bae-bae-fuck" Mia started out of breath catching all the boy's attention knowing something went wrong.

"Mia what happened?" Von asked impatiently.

"We went to a club and they started shootin and Kay went to go find her phone and idk where alece at , I looked all over and I can't find her." Mia said scared.

"Fuck yall ass take ha to a club fa anyway?" Von snapped knowing that a club wasn't Alece's scene. At all.

"Von chill bro." Dq said.

"Hell naw! Ain't no chill. Ain't no tellin wea the fuck alece ass at , n' her location not showin shit. Fuck bro." Von said. At this point he was highly upset.

"What club yall at man?" Wop asked mad as well because why is Kay at a club anyway.

"Prysm." Mia stated making all the boys smack they lips.

"Then y'all ass all da way ova thea . Damn bro here we come." Booka said and with that the guys left making they way to them. Von drove because her would get them there the fastest.

"Fuck bro." Was all Von kept saying in his head while he did 102 miles per hour all they way their.

After about 20 minutes the guys made it and wasted no time getting out the car running over to Mia and Kay.

"Y'all good?" Von asked Mia and kay, more worried about alece then anything.

"Yea. I'm sorry. We shoulda Neva brung ha here man. Fuck." Kay said feeling Bad.

"Naw it ain't yo fault. Show me da the section yall was in." Von said as everybody walked into the dead club. Everyone was already gone since the shooting happened.