Chapter 17🥀

Chapter 17🥀

Secret

Hinatid ko si Jules sa'kanila. Before leaving she tried to lean closer for a kiss but I stopped her. I can read how confuse she was and so I kiss her on the cheeks instead.

"Bye babe, love you!"

I showed a broken smile. "Thank you,"

Nakita ko ang unti-unting pag kawala ng kanyang ngiti pero pilit niya parin ipinapakita sa akin ang kanyang pekeng matamis na ngiti.

I drove the car away from her subdivision where she lived. Habang nagmamaneho ako pauwi ay hindi mawala sa aking isipan ang pagiyak ni Raya.

Somehow my heart got clenched hearing her cry. Fucked, I'm going nuts!

Marahas kong niliko ang manibela papunta sa bar na pinagmamay-arian ni Raya. Dahil sa mabilis kong pagmamaneho ay dumating ako sa lugar at nag park ako ng Kotse.

I walked towards the entrance and immediately the party met my heavy presence. My eyes roam around the place to look for her but I couldn't, pero 'yung manager na si priscilla ay andito kaya siya ang pinagtanongan ko.

"Where's Raya?"

"Bakit po sir?"

"I need to talk to her."

She stared at me in a suspicious stare.

"She's in her office---" before she could continue I marched my feet towards the office pero nung dumating ako dun may mga guwardiya na humarang sa akin.

"Let me in."

"We can't let you sir, Madam strictly said no one is allowed except the employees." nagtagis bagang ako.

"Tell her that I'm hero."

He shook his head and his partner went in, after a minute, lumabas ang lalaki bigla akong hinawakan sa braso at sapilitan akong kinaladkad paalis sa lugar.

Oh hell no I'm not letting her do this!

"Hiraya Cervantes let's talk!"  the door didn't open. So kept on shouting, "For the love of God, I like you Hiraya!"

Suddenly the two bouncer stopped at looked at me in shock. The people in the dance floor was also shock, like for the first time in a decade, someone confessed in a freaking bar.

Putangina, Am I Hero the first now?

While I was busy mumbling my thoughts and hoping she would talk to me. Heavens may have heard my prayers because her office doors opened, revealing me the loveliest woman in the planet.

"In my office, Now." she coldly said and fuck, why do I picture her in a cat suit with a whip on her hand!

But who cares. I grin. "Yes ma'am."