4.Messed up

Han seojun's POV:

"Yah! why did you have to take it from her?" I  tried to snatch the box from Kim cho rong "But just taste it, it's so good just like the one you used to bring to school when your mom was ill"  he smushed a port cutlet against my lips, forcing me to taste it. 

When my Omma was diagnosed with kidney failure, Halmeoni kept us with her, Yeah Halmeoni! I do call her by her full name, from time to time but that's only to mess with her, and trust me, she enjoys it when I make her feel like a friend rather than an old geezer.

 She became a halmeoni I never had, she earned that tittle and respect from us by doing what not even blood relations do for you these days. And I have to agree with Cho rong on this one, it does taste and smell the same as halmeoni's bento  Aish! I have not seen her in a while probably that's why I'm confusing this for her cooking I think I should go see her today.

Anyway, I tried again to snatch the now squeeky clean bento from Kim cho rong but had to stop mid-way when I heard a familiar name " Yah! Han goo won!  slow down come back here!" The new girl was chasing his sister and Go won-ah was running from her.

My sister looked really upset. What the hell was going on? And how do these two even know each other? I began to follow them and soon found them sitting on a bench outside the school building " What is she doing with my sister? Is it about that card?" I thought, trying to eavesdrop on the conversation at the same time.

"How dare you show up to school with this face again" My fist clenched in anger. How dare she talk to my sister like that!!  I accept I wasn't a total gentleman to her but I didn't expect her to stoop so low. I was about to cut in and teach her a lesson but then my head was suddenly ringing with Go woon's voice 

"And what will you do? go after them? don't you ever think about it Oppa it's embarrassing " Ani! I can't do anything in front of Goo won-ah but I will make sure that this never happens again. Cuz, nobody messes with my family, even if it's a lady.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch break was almost over and I was on my way back to the classroom When I spotted Ji-ah. I  stopped her in her tracks, blocking her way. She looked at me with a bored expression on her face and said " I don't have another bento"!  That's it!!  No mercy for her.

She tried to walk past me, and this time I blocked her way completely by trapping her between the wall and myself,  I placed my hand on the wall, right next to her face, trying to intimidate her. I was invading her personal space, I was aware of that but nothing was more important than MY sister

"Everything is a joke to you right? making fun of someone's looks and making them insecure do you find it funny?" She did look intimidated but why did she also look confused? " What are you talking about?" That made me scuff, she was pissing him off with this clueless act. Getting extremely close, I seethed  at her with pure disdain.

"Yah! Don't you have any shame? going about bullying juniors on your first day of school you really are an arrogant, spoiled brat, all of this for just a petty postcard I'll give it back to you there wasn't anything special in it anyway___ I had to take a pause at the hurt look on her face and the faint moisture in her eyes. 

Ani! She's a bully, bullies deserve no mercy! I reminded myself and continued "But you - I pointed a finger at her in warning - stay away from Goo won" and then I moved away, asking her to leave however, Ji ah remained glued to the spot for a minute. 

She closed her eyes, for a moment, gulped down and blew out a breath before walking into the classroom. I couldn't help but watch her, She entered and was immediately surrounded by Su-ah and ju-gyeoung, Why do they have to be friends with every new student?