15. No rules to happiness

Third Person's POV: 

It's the first day at school after the field trip, after spending the weekend at home Han seojun and Ji-ah both were back at school, "I don't like him, Their words are just messing with my head" Ji-ah told herself as she walked towards her classroom, she looked at her reflection in the glass window, her hair hanging down her waist rather than being in a messy bun "Aish!! what am I doing" she cursed at herself, I must be going crazy, pulled out a new scrunchie from her pocket, ready to tie her hair back in a bun when someone grasped her hand and dragged her away from her class "Yah! Man sik are you nuts?" Ji-ah yelled at him when he let go of her arm. She was not in her classroom but it was Cho rong's classroom, who was busy poking Han seojun who was sleeping with his head resting on Kim chorong's desk.

"Yah! Han soejun, Go back to your classroom where am I supposed to sit If you're going to stay here hunh?" Kim chorong was literally begging him but Han seojun just heaved a sigh as he shifted his head to the other side, unbothered by his friend's whining.  "What am I doing here?" Ji-ah asked all of them, no one in particular, upon hearing her voice Han seojun's eyes popped open instantly but he didn't look up at her, his head still resting on the desk. 'Ji ah-ya! Thank God you're here, Take this rascal back to your room, first class is about to begin I don't wanna get into trouble this early" He pleaded, Ji-ah exhaled heavily and nodded at him, but she didn't know what to do about this situation right now, She is not used to seeing him so down and gloomy. "By the way, you look pretty today with your hair open' Cho rong complimented her, being all shy like a girl, hearing this Han seojun looked up at her unconsciously raising his head from the desk a bit, he looked at her searching for her warm eyes but they were covered by the bold eyeliner, as usual, he recalled what he did that night, "Much better!' - When he pulled her hair out of the bun- He just did that out of the blue surprising himself as well with his actions, as if it were a natural instinct to do that, he didn't realize he was staring at her until she also lowered her gaze and their eyes met

he cleared his throat and got up from the chair that was being shaken by an annoyed Kim cho rong "Yah! stop being jumpy " he told him without looking at him and walking out of the class when he stopped and turned around to look at his friend "And stop flirting with her" he said and then shifted his gaze to Ji-ah "Are you coming?" he said and walked out of the class room, Ji-ah following at his foot like a lost puppy, "What is up with him?" she thought, the way he spoke, so curtly with arrogance, he seemed almost like another version of him, may be the one she met for the very first time, rude and inconsiderate. 

We entered the classroom and Han seojun stopped abruptly as soon as he saw Lim gu gyeoung, Ji-ah almost bumped into him, she looked at his fist clenched tightly as he exhaled sharply, his eyes dark and sharp. The whole day was very weird and gloomy, Ju geyoung kept trying too hard to imply that nothing was going on between her and Lee su ho and Han seojun kept sulking.  That's when Ji-ah realized tha reason behind Han seojun's behavior in the morning.

It was lunchtime and it was Ji-ah's turn to take out the trash she was struggling with carrying the heavy trash can when someone tried to snatch it from her grasp, but she didn't let go and held onto it strongly, pulling it towards her as if it were not a trash can but her purse, but she let go at once when she noticed who it was, a smile crept up on her face "Aww! seo jun-ah to my rescue again" She teased him emphasizing his name  "Yah! don't get ahead of yourself" he said with an annoyed tone. "Wae? Are we not friends?" she asked him, at which he put the trash can down and started walking away clearly annoyed by her he wasn't in the mood for this today "Ok OK! Jeez! I won't tease you anymore!! what's up with you anyway? All grumpy like an old man" She was talking to herself because Han seojun didn't spare any effort to listen to what she was blabbering about. Ji-ah carried the trash bags that weighed less and ran to catch up with him. They walked side by side, an awkward silence surrounding them, Both of them were lost in their own thoughts, Ji-ah was thinking about a way to make Han seojun happy, she was missing their bickering, his teasing, she wanted to see him smile or at least smirk, on the other hand, Han seojun's mind was occupied with Ju gyeoung and Lee su.