54.2 For Han seojun

Dedicated to miya20070828its-yadisneygirlShinebts-03

Aesthete_03AlexsandraMartinez13 Indrana_yla

Third Person's POV:

It didn't even take a second for his eyes to prick and turn all blurry due to the tears threatening to fall. He looked down at the beautiful guitar Se Yeon-ah's guitar!!! A sole tear fell onto the guitar followed by another and another until it was pouring.

Han seojun rubbed his fingers at Se yeon-ah's name engraved on the surface as his body shook with emotions. It was heartbreaking for Ji ah to see him like that ' Seo jun-ah! I didn't mean to make you sad" she pleaded, desperately wanting to do something for Han seojun.

All the memories and the moments flashed before his eyes as he peered at the instruments in his hands. He had never tried to get a hold of it, he was so afraid so guilty that he never even dared but Ji ah... She thought of it. She always thinks for him.

He set the guitar aside, scooted over, and pulled Ji ah onto his lap. He hugged her close and buried his face in the crook of her neck as he cried silent tears. He's never been so moved by a gift before. Nobody has ever thought so thoroughly for him and it made him feel so loved and cherished.

She held him for God knows how long until his tears subsided and Han seojun pulled away. Ji ah cupped his face, constantly apologizing "I thought this might encourage you to go back to being an Idol. But I understand I have no right to force you It was so wrong of me I'm_'

His chuckle cut her off by surprise. He was laughing? "It's the best, most perfect gift ever'' he told her with a watery smile and pink eyes. "Thanks to you Se yeon-ah's gonna be with me all the time now, "

Ji ah: "Are you implying that you'll go back?"
"I thought his family had it' he said dodging her question.
"I asked Manager Lim about it and surprisingly his stuff was still at the company"

They both went quiet as Han seojun rested his head against her shoulder blade and sighed. The action made her skin tingle. She automatically placed her cheek on top of his head, mindlessly stroking his dark locks.

The silence hung between them like a needle. At least Han seojun had made it clear that he was not mad so it gave her the courage to speak her mind.

" I heard everything manager Lim was talking to you about. I was there the whole time," Hearing this, Han Seojun lifted his head to look at her.

Ji ah: " You never submitted your career form...Why didn't you share anything with me?"

Han seojun: "Are you spying on me?" He tried to lighten up the air