7.Art is a form of Love

Third person's POV:

The bike stopped with a jolt waking Ji-ah up. She opened her eyes slowly, trying to recognize where she was when she acknowledged her position, her head was resting against Han seojun's shoulder. She moved away from him to sit straight but winced at the soreness in her neck , it was stiff because of being in the same position for so long.

She massaged it with her right hand to ease the stiffness a bit "Rotate your head around" Han seojun spoke and ji ah listened to him, doing as he told her. She moved her head around and observed her surroundings they were a few blocks away from their street she hopped off the bike and followed han seo-jun who was already on his feet.

"Why did you park your bike here?"
"To keep it out of my mother's sight" he replied. "But why?" She asked with a confused expression she was not in the mood to walk right now "Because she nags me about riding it, she says it's too dangerous" Ji ah still found his answer strange why let your son own a bike if you won't let him ride it

"Why didn't you tell me before? I wouldn't have let you do it if I knew" Ji-ah said with an annoyed look on her face
Seojun smirked at her "You answered your own question there plus I wouldn't  have got my hands on this either" he showed her, his phone and that's what he had been waiting for Her priceless expression.

Seojun was afraid that her eyeballs would pop out of their sockets any minute ana roll down the road, her mouth hanging open as she saw her photos with the helmet on, sitting on his bike. "You gotta be kidding me you can't do this" she was whining "Oh yes I can" with that Han seojun continued walking ahead completely ignoring her with an unbothered expression on his face but internally he was grinning at least she didn't look sad anymore.

"Are you going to blackmail me? Is this to get back at me for what I did today?" Ji ah was bombing him with questions, if he wasn't allowed to ride a bike ofcourse she can't do it either. Their mom's are basically one mind in two different bodies. God he's gonna make her life living hell. "If you don't want halmeoni to see this then you just have to do as I say from now on," his face so close to hers

"I'll get back to you -she pointed her finger to his face- you better watch out" she spat and walked away to her house

The house was relatively quiet Was Halmeoni asleep already ? Ji ah went straight to her room with han seojun trailing behind carrying her canvases She didn't stop him because it was lame and a waste of time to even try.

Entering her room she gestured him to place the canvases on the desk but as expected he gave her that you can't boss me around look.