42. Mr. Trickle

Yes, I'm going to barge right into your Wattpad notifications, pretending that I wasn't gone for months....

Dedicated to Mystical_tinker

For giving me the push I needed to finish this chapter.

Third Person's POV:

Han seojun didn't freak out, nor did he back out and that wasn't difficult for him to do since it was HER. When they broke up Han seojun thought that it was done. That he failed at love once again but that's the thing about love. When you think it's over, it goes deeper.

Ji-ah looked at him, He was still there by her side with an unspoken promise hanging in the silence "I won't let you go through something like that again!" Even after all this reassurance she couldn't shake off the nasty feeling. What if his sister gets bullied for being close to her? " Do you ever think what will happen when somebody else finds out? how will it affect you?" She voiced her only concern.

" No one will find out until I'm alive. And If someone does then it means I'm dead so it won't affect me in any way" Han seojun stated matter-of-factly, earning a death glare in return.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm hurt," he said, showing her his broken arm. He tried to reason but Ji-ah wasn't going to buy any of it.

" If you ever say that again I swear I'll strangle you!" Ji-ah threatened him.

"Can you even reach my neck?" He said being all cocky and it ticked her off, just one look from her made his smirk drop "You have to put up with me!! I'm hurt!!!" He said once again, pouting. However, No matter how much she wanted to smack him at that moment she couldn't do it. Han seojun enjoyed getting her all worked up and watching him have fun made her heart swell.

Han seojun turned to face her, she was looking at him with her big beautiful eyes, a cute smile stretched on her flushed face. His hand moved on its own, to touch her face but instead of his hand, his cast came in contact with her face.

"Aish! I hate it. It all feels so bland without the touching ?!!" Han seojun said all irritated. Ji ah started chuckling as she gently looped their arms together and put her head on his shoulder, and just as that Han seojun forgot about the stupid plaster altogether. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Ji ah stirred a bit, her cheek mushed against his shoulder as she looked up and found him already staring down at her. What?" She asked, but he just kept staring. " Stop that you look like a creep!" Ji ah told him, her face heating up, so she looked away. He was making her feel so many things by merely doing anything.

After a second she stole a glance at him, held his gaze for a moment, and witnessed his face lighting up with a tiny smile.

"Ji ah" he called her by her name and it sounded so magnetic, that it made her eyes droopy. "Hmm?" She barely managed to make a sound.

"Just remember three things"
I'm here,

I'll stay.

I love you"

He spoke with so much care and affection, taking a pause before voicing every point. As if giving her mind the time to process his words, and let them sink in. Sink in so deep that she can't do anything but believe him. So, she did.

It all happened so fast that Han seojun couldn't get a chance to comprehend anything. Ji ah grabbed his collar and pulled him in for a kiss. A kiss as they'd never shared before. It was soft and tender yet hard and intense at the same time. A kiss that makes you forget your legs ever existed.