27.Ramen sounds great

Third Person's POV:

 Han go woon: "Oppa! I just folded them today, don't throw them around"

Han seo jun: "I can't find it in a pile of clothes, may be you folded it along with them"

Han go woon: "How can I fold it in your panty, it's a god damn bracelet"

Han seo jun: "A person who needs glasses to recognize herself can do anything, Gosh! Where did it go?" 

Han go woon: "You are always fighting with Lee su ho,  I don't understand why you still wear that?"

These are the voices Hwang Ji-ah came home to. The living room was a mess, cushions were lying around the floor, and everything was practically out of place. The door shut open and Go woon banged it hard as she came outside huffing and stopped when she saw Ji ah standing there awkwardly like an uncalled guest. "Uni! Welcome home" she said with a smile, "Sorry about all this" she apologized pointing at the cushions as she started putting them back to where they belong. "Oppa! Lost his bracelet he always wears." Go woon told Ji-ah though she had already heard Han seo jun shouting about it. "Was that bracelet a gift from someone... special?" Ji-ah asked. "Not a gift but more of a memory I guess, oppa and two of his best friends used to wear those matching bracelets" Ji-ah understood that she was talking about Lee su ho and Jong se- yeon. 

"Don't worry, I have the bracelet, Han seo jun dropped it in a hurry this morning" Ji-ah told Go woon and the girl sighed with relief "Oh thank god, I was so done with Oppa's panicking" Ji-ah made her way to Han seo jun's room and the door opened with a creaking sound. Han seo jun was busy looking through his stuff that he didn't hear the door opening. Ji-ah slowly walked in without making any other noise and observed Han seo jun.

He was frantically opening all the drawers, the floor was flooding with his boxers and hoodies. He was in one of his casual hoodies, that's what he wears at home. The jackets give him a bad boy look and the hoodies give him more of a warm appearance. And that's how he is, a softy at home and badass outside.

"Ahm" Ji-ah cleared her throat to get his attention "Looking for something?" she said. Han seo jun turned towards the door to look at her standing there with the bracelet dangling from her fingers. Within a moment he was standing before her the bracelet now in his hands " You're a lifesaver" Han seo jun said with a grateful expression as he put it back onto his wrist. 

Han seo jun: "But how did you find it?"

Hwang Ji-ah: "You dropped it outside the cafe"

Han seo jun made an Oh face but then it turned into a scowl "Why were you at the cafe?"

Hwang Ji-ah rolled her eyes at him "Because I was working there?!" she stated 

Han seo jun: "But you were not there when I came to see you, the girl said that you went home early and how is your hand?" he grasped her hand in his gently yet firmly, turning it over to look at the back and then turning it back in to check her palm "You seem fine though" Han seo jun spoke, his tone laced with confusion. 

Hwang Ji-ah: "Ofcourse I'm fine" her forehead creased.

Han seo jun: "But I was on the call with boss and she called out your name, saying something about you getting hurt" then his eyes shot wide open because he realized that he just overshared. 

"He came to see me?" Ji-ah thought to herself and bubbles started popping inside her stomach."It was Lim gu gyeoung, she got hurt and went home, I accidentally spilled coffee on her hand" I told him and he nodded in understatement. "So you came to see me?" Ji-aha asked him and Han seo jun wasted no time in telling her that she was right. "Obviously," he said as if it were the most undoubtful thing to say and just like that Ji-ah melted away. POOF! her sadness and jealousy were all gone.