34. Only Her

Dedicated to Heylookitssamantha
&
chunskie

Dedicated to Heylookitssamantha&chunskie

Han seojun's POV:

On the bus ride back home, I acknowledged how amazing it was to date someone, and being special to someone. How fulfilling it was to be someone's priority, to have someone to rely on. A shoulder to cry on. I looked down at our conjoined hands, our fingers laced together. I was amazed at how perfectly our hands fit together when I felt a weight on my shoulder, turning my head sideways I found my girlfriend soundly asleep. I lowered myself a bit, sinking into the seat so she won't get cramps because of our height difference.

Ji ah stirred a bit, adjusting her head on my shoulder in a more comfortable position and a sigh escaped her lips. I couldn't stop myself from touching her, my hand lifted up to her face, to brush away the stray strands covering her rosy cheeks. I rested my cheek on top of her head. She works so hard, she deserves the best date ever. My mind drifted off to possible date options, what about taking her to the same amusement park, re-living the moments as a couple with a movie after that, and ending the day with a romantic dinner? Or what about visiting an art gallery?! That would be the perfect fantasy date for Ji ah.

I started to imagine our date when it struck me, "She has to work tomorrow!!" We won't have that much time to visit all these places, so I started to plan, Ji ah asked me to be creative so I must try but even after considering all possibilities, nothing seemed to quite hit the mark. Aish! There was so much to get creative with, I ended up deciding nothing. At last a spontaneous date didn't sound so bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite thing about Sunday mornings is that I get to have breakfast in peace, without grogginess, or Omma nagging me about the importance of breakfast, or Han Go woon making a fuss about not wanting to be seen with me at school, guess no one will ever find out that we're siblings. Besides all this, Ji ah has been a new addition to my mornings.

I exited my room, the house was fragrant with my Omma's breakfast. Walking into the kitchen I gave her a back hug, "Good morning Mi Hyang Shi!!" I said, cushioning her.

"Good morning!" Omma said caressing my cheek with affection, her eyes still fixed on the stove. I let go of her and proceeded towards the coffee maker "Seo jun ah! Go set the table, I'll bring your coffee there" and I did as she asked me to.

I got busy setting up the table, sneaking glances at my sister's room from time to time, and waiting for it to open. Now that we're dating, Ji ah's presence had a different impact on me.

My eyes were fixed on the door when my mother's shrill voice caused a shiver to run down my body. 'Why are you so absent-minded?" I found Omma next to me, holding on to something, my gaze ran down her arm to see that the plate was hovering just above the edge of the table, ready to be dropped and shattered into tiny pieces.