_Seventeen (2008.6)

As soon as Adelaide stepped onto the harbor with her parents, she saw those tall ships lined up neatly like a building, with towering chimneys inserted into the blue sky.

The cruise ships here are single-deck, double-deck, and some are more luxurious than others. The hull of most ships is painted white, decorated with various colors, which are very eye-catching at the night. The boat is equipped with strong spotlights to make the water clear. It is also equipped with lights of various colors with a certain intensity, which makes the hull of the cruise ship bright and colorful.

As the trio boarded the cruise, the whistle gave a majestic roar, and the ship was like a steel horse, chopping the waves and rushing into the distance.

With the deep sounds of the whistle blowing in the distance, the cruise ship floated on the calm sea. The young face of our little princess is reflected in frost by the sunlight, as the cruise ship behind her slipped out to the azure-colored ocean. The ripples are in circle after circle.

They were on a cruise ship called Costa, which is as high as the fourteenth floor. There are cafeterias, swimming pools, clubs... everything. Standing on the deck on the top of the ship, all the beautiful scenery appears like a landscape painting. Walking into the cabin, the waiters greeted us warmly, and the wonderful performances are shown for them every night. On the cruise ship, you can not only enjoy the mountains and waters but also enjoy the delicious food from all over the world.

Delly was very excited about her first trip on a cruise, she knew she was gonna have a great time.

The next day, William was asked by Delly to climb to the top of the cruise ship and the view from the top was amazing! The cool and fishy sea breeze blew in their hair. Looking down, there were layers of misty sprays on the sea where the boat passed.

The afternoon sun is very strong, we hide on the cruise ship to watch the scenery. With the blue sky, the turquoise sea, the sea breeze blowing gently on us, we feel very comfortable, the cruise ship is driving forward, there are many seagulls behind the cruise ship, the seagulls fly more briskly with the help of the cruise ship.

Standing on the deck of the cruise ship and looking back, the waves are constantly drifting in the sea. What those little waves formed in Delly's eyes were not turbulent, nor beautiful, but graceful, and light. The water and the sky seem to be connected, and there is a simple farmyard in the middle. As if these houses were connected to the water and the sky.

William was staring at his little princess while she was spellbound by the scene, he whispered, "Listen, isn't the sea just singing?"

As Delly listened, as indeed it was. The tone was sometimes majestic, sometimes soothing, the waves also clapped against the cruise ship from time to time in response to Delly's endless questions about the world that she posed to her papa. When Delly was tired enough and contented enough, she closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the sea breeze sliding across her ears, peacefully falling asleep.

When she woke up, it was 6 pm already, and she was in their cabin with her parents. Will and Kate, let's just say, did some stuff, napped a bit, and woke up to their daughter staring at them. Delly woke up some minutes before they did.

In night, the ocean is not one bit less beautiful. The bright moon seemed to be a little eclipsed, and the surrounding stars shyly hid in the light clouds. The mountain road is curved and dust-free, and the sea breeze blows through the twilight cold invasion. The setting sun is shining outside the sky, and the coconut trees are high in the deer valley forest.

The second day, Delly woke up to her mumma and papa's talking and the wind blowing through her dress. Delly is now on a smaller yacht, speeding through the ocean.