𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 *𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝*

*Kim's POV*

I walk downstairs from our new house. "Hi mum" my mum was standing in the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Hey Kimmy, look I got your breakfast." I love pancakes. "Thanks, mum." 

I grabbed my plate and sat at the kitchen table. "Finally a new school for you to go to a fresh start. Maybe you'll be popular."My mum said.

I laughed and gave my mother a smile. "Mum you're being unrealistic." 

"What it's possible. What if the popular people invite you to sit with them at their table." 

"There is no such thing as groups in high school. You watch too many teen films." 

My mum said that a fresh start would be nice for me and her, because of what happened to me. 

I finish my food and put my plate and cup in the sink. "Bye mom see you after school." I close the door.

It's nice and quiet for a change. It was always so noisy in New York. I looked at my schedule. I have biology, math, English, Spanish and then I have EA? I don't know what that means. Well, one way to find out.

I walked down the path to find myself at a building that said 'Casper High'. There were some kids sitting outside.

I went inside to the reception.

"Hi, I'm Kimberly and I'm new."The receptionist nods and types my name on the keyboard. "Yes, I see. Kimberly, your locker is number 214 here is your key." 

"Thanks, "I said and gave her a smile.

Number 214 well I'm at 100 so it's not that far.

I walked further down and ended up at my locker, I pulled out my key from my pocket and opened my locker.

 I put all my books in the locker except biology and close it. I jumped from the boy who was standing beside my locker door, I stumbled back a bit. "I was going to say hi." He laughed. Which makes me also crack a smirk.

He had dark black hair and blue eyes. "Hi," I said with a smile. This year I want to make a lot of friends since I moved away.

"I'm Danny, Danny Fenton." 

"I'm Kimberly but you can just call me Kim."

"I'm here to help if you need to ask any questions or if you need a tour." He says almost sounding bored. 

"What does EA mean," I said a little bit confused.

"Oh, it means extracurricular activities like cheerleading or football," Danny said.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

I said wanting to walk away as fast as possible, Danny is nice and sweet but the other guy was too, and look what happened.