𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 *𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔*

*Kim's POV*

"Ok people remember at 5 o'clock you'll need to come back or we'll probably leave without you or we'll just forget you exist and stay with your group," Mr.Lancer says.

Danny, Sam, Tucker, and I walked through the entrance. 

"What do you guys want to do it and then he asks how about the X-racer." Sam proposes. 

"The what?" I ask. 

"It's the most awesome roller coaster ever it's at spins that goes backward and goes super fast." well I shit my pants "I don't know you guys can go and I'll wait by the exit." 

"I and Danny don't want to go either." 

"Really?" Sam says sounding almost surprised. 

"Yeah, I mean we have four hours and there are not many people in line so."

Sam lits up like a Christmas tree. "Thanks see you after." Sam runs to the line and we walk toward the exit.

"So how long do you guys know each other?" I ask 

" I don't know for sure. Since we were little." Danny answer and we go sit on the bench. 

"You guys want some popcorn?" Tucker asks and we both say yes. So tucker goes to get some.

"Do you like Sam?" I ask not like I cared or that it is any of my business. Just a conversation starter. 

"No, why?" Danny asks. 

"Well people say you guys are dating." 

"No, but we dated," Danny said.

"May I ask what happened?" 

"Well, it' just didn't last long," Danny says. "She took it pretty well." he pauses "I actually never told anyone about it about what happened." He says half laughing. 

"So I'm special." I joke, and he laughs. 

"I guess so," He says making me blush a bit.

"Are you guys okay?" Tucker asks, Danny and I snap out of our moment. 

"Yeah, we were just talking," I said while crossing my arms.

Sam walks from the exit and waves at us.

"So what do you want to do now Kim," Sam said with a smile.

-Later-

"That was so much fun," Sam says. 

"I never thought the SlingShot could be so much fun," Sam says almost cheering.

______________________________________________________

*Sam's POV*

We got back to school and I said goodbye to everyone. Kim is nice, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna go soft on her. 

'I mean I like, maybe do a little bit of research on her.'I said to myself and grinned, while I walked all the way home.