𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 *𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝚛𝚞𝚗*

*Kim's POV*

As soon as I saw him, I looked at him up and down to make sure it was actually him. Then I slammed the door shut when I knew for sure.

My breathing became heavier within the second. Just seeing him makes me think about the last time I saw him.

A hand touches my shoulder and I immediately turn around. I sign out of relief to see Danny. He looks right into my eyes.

"Kim, what's wrong? Who's at the door?" 

I don't know what to tell him. A loud knocking comes from the door. "Say that I'm not here." I panicked. Danny smiles a bit. 

"He just saw you." Shit, he's right I thought. 

"Then.. then..." What do I do? 

"Kimmy" I heard Alex's voice shouting through the door. It doesn't sound like a question that proves he saw me. Danny walks to the door. I try to stop him by grabbing him. But he's already at the door about to open it and I hide in the kitchen sitting on the floor under the table with my hands on my head making myself as little as possible.

*Danny's POV*

I open the door. "I need to talk to Kim."The boy at the door said. 

"Well, Kim doesn't want to talk to you." I shut the door, but he puts his foot between the door and walks right through. The door slammed into my face making me fall. 

"Kim!"I yelled I stood up as fast as I can and try to stop him. What if he found her. What would he do? the questions ran through my head.

*Kim's POV*

I know he won't stop I need to get out of here. I can't talk to him I will just start panicking again, but how will I get out here. Wait! The window. If I am lucky I can try to run for it. I open the window not making any kind of sound and when I jump out the window Hugo runs in and Danny gets hit by the door. I'm sorry I've dragged you into this Danny.

I run as fast as I can, not looking back. I hear Hugo shout my name not so far in the distance. I can't make a false move or he'll catch up. Maybe I can lose him.

_____________________________________________________________________

I haven't heard Hugo shouting in a while. Maybe I lost him. I need to take a break soon or I will not be able to stand on two feet.

Maybe I should hide in an alley. How stupid it may sound it's the only thing I can come up with at the moment and also see. I am almost certain he won't expect me to be there.

______________________________________________________________________

One minute passed and I'm hiding behind a big container still trying to get some normal breathing patterns. 

"Kim" Hugo called out. I heard his voice and it sounded close. I look up to see Hugo...