𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 *𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔*

*Danny's POV*

Slowly waking up, I try to move my legs, but they won't respond.

Then slowly I hear a soft voice becoming clearer and clearer. It's Vlad? And Kim.

*Kim's POV*

"Danny?!" Danny Phantom is Danny Fentom why am I this stupid to not notice! It's only a letter difference. Why doesn't anyone else notice it's so obvious? "Did you not know Kim? I thought he had told you. You look pretty close and he didn't tell you. What a shame."

I run to Danny's bag and see a thermo in it. I think I saw Danny use it. if remember right. I turn around to look at the son of a b*tch that knocked Danny out. "Do you even know how to use that or what it's called?" "Why would u care." I turn it on and a vacuum sound starts the son of a---- gets sucked in. I throw it to the ground and run to Danny.

He saved me many times. Why, why would he want to save me? A groaning sound comes out of Danny's mouth. Is he waking up? "Danny, Danny?" He coughs with red coming out of his mouth. "I should call 911." When I want to grab my phone Danny's hand stops me. I look at him his eyes barely open.

"Danny are you okay?" I lay my hand on his forehead. "Your burning." He smiles softly. "We should call 911." "No." He says almost sitting up. "They can't help. They're gonna question everything. How I got this wound and they will probably take a blood sample." I nod and run to the kitchen to get a towel and a bucket of cold water.

"Here." I dump the towel in the water and softly place it on Danny's forehead. "I'm sorry I lied to you." "It's okay. plus you did save my life once or twice." He grins. "But now look what you did by trying to save me." "Believe me when I say. I would do it again if I had the change." He says as he grabs my hand. Our eyes meet and we just stare at each other like there is nothing else that matters.