𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 *𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔*

*Danny's POV*

I walk to my house, but then not far from Kim's house I see Vlad walking in this direction.

I need to go back for if he's going to her house I better be there.

_______________________________________________________

"Kim go hide in your room." "What about you?" Shit, I forgot she doesn't know. "I'll go hide somewhere else." She nods and runs up the stairs without looking back

"Going ghost." "You know you don't have to say that right?" Vlad says. "I know, but it isn't for me that I do it?

"What do you want Vlad?" I say as irritated as possible. "Well as you can see I have a beautiful necklace and well this is something I needed to gross the whole ghost-zone for. It makes a ghost ten times stronger. So I thought I would test it out. First I and to your house, but sadly no one was there. Not even your lovely mother."

I'm gonna puke. "When I saw you, you ran the other way. Apparently, because you thought I was out for ya little girlfriend. So I made a new plan: kill you and torture her." When he mentioned torturing her the rage I was holding in of everything came up. I could feel it boiling. "Don't you dare lay a finger on Kim!" "What a lovely name."

*Kim's POV*

I hide in my closet locking it immediately. I'm the only one that can open it.

At first, I hear them talking then I hear glass break. I hear someone being thrown against the wall.

I hope Danny is saved. Where could he be hiding?

*Danny's POV*

I blast Vlad which makes him KO, but not for long. I go to Kim's room. "Kim?" I hear a click and the closet opens. "Is he gone?" "No, but he's unconscious." Without warning, I grab her and phase through the window, and set her on the ground. "Now. Run and hide!" I say and go inside.

I rush back inside hoping Vlad hadn't noticed my absence.

He's still unconscious, but he's still in his ghost form? He wasn't unconscious he played.

*Kim's POV*

I waited for Danny, but I won't wait anymore. I have to find him.

I run inside seeing Danny Phantom standing by that other unconscious ghost. Danny's eyes widen like he just discovered something. The other ghost grabs his foot and in the blink of an eye, Danny is thrown into the wall being knocked unconscious.

I can't look away when I see Danny phantom turning into Danny Fenton.