𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 *𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 #𝟸*

I feel this energy rise when I see Kim almost getting stabbed. It's dark, but also good and new, but also a bit of familiarity.

*Kim's POV*

I hear them talk. If I could just open my eyes for a bit maybe I could see what's going on.

Come on. Just a little more.

As I'm able to aspen them a little bit I see a ghost with Snow White hair and glowing green eyes just like Danny, but he is bigger, has more muscle, and seems older maybe in his 20?

Where could Danny be?

"Let's get this over with." He says feeling confident. He stretches and immediately attacks Vlad. He grabs the bracelet and (blazed?) it. Even his voice sounds like Danny, but older. Is it Danny?

With that thought, I jump up sitting instantly. "Danny?" He looks at me and runs to me. He tries to comfort me by putting his hand in mine, but it just makes it weirder. Is it even Danny? Fast, I let go of his hand. "Who are you." His eyes look hurt. "It- It's me Danny?" He says questioning himself. "Who is my ex?" I quickly ask. "Hugo." He answers automatically. "It's him." I want to put my hand on his face, but before it's reached the X Vlad groans making Danny go to him without hesitation.

He grabs Vlad bridal style and throws him into a machine. Right then I feel the sting of the wound. It feels warm, it's probably blood. I look down. Yep, blood it's to cliche.But it is a lot, but then I mean a lot of blood. Pressure, pressure, add pressure.

"Kim!" "What happened to you, Danny?" "I don't know, but we'll worry about it later, but first we need to take you to a hospital." I nod and he grabs me bridal style and flies to the nearest hospital.

"Danny?" I ask getting his attention. I push him so that he has to put me down. "Your hurt, you should go inside," Danny says his eyes full of worry. "I've been bleeding a lot so there is a chance I won't make it and if that's so I need to do something before," I say with all the sadness and pain in my heart and wound. "Wh—" before he finishes his sentence I kiss him. His warm lips on mine, almost made my pain feel less.

I back away not turning around and walk through the door feeling the pain come back. "Help, I've been stabbed!"

*Danny's POV*

"Wh—" she is kissing me. Her soft pink lips on mine making me forget the world, my ghost, and her wound, but when I get a little used to it she backs away and walks inside.

I should go away before they see a strange ghost and panic. I need to transform back.

Okay, now I just need to DM Sam and Tucker about Kim.

They walk in and immediately stop. "Danny?" Sam laughs, but also tries to act serious and Tucker just looks worried. "What's wrong?" "Dude, Did you check a mirror?" I go to the window. I look 18.

"How do I fix this I panic!?" I ask panicky after explaining everything that happened. "I don't think there is." "Then what do I do about the people at school, mom, dad, and my sister?" "It was bound to happen sooner or later." Sam answers. "No, I won't tell them the truth." "You have no choice, Danny," Tucker says and he's right. How do I fix this there is always a way. "Sorry dude, but I've made some fast thinking and nothing has happened like this before. Also, no one has ever tried age reducing." Tucker says again making a solid statement.

"Hello, I'm here for Kim. She came here about an hour ago." Sam asks, they nod and lead us to her room. "She just had surgery so, don't try to wake her up." The nurse says we all nod. "So what happened exactly?" Tucker asks and I immediately feel my lips. I can feel her presence there. "Did she kiss you?!" Sam asks shocked. Shit.

*Kim's POV*

"Danny?" "I'm here, the surgery went well." I smile and open my eyes. To my shock Danny who looks 18. Wow, that's hot. "There is some drool coming from your mount," Tucker says. I blush and then immediately death stare.

"I have bad news," Danny says. "There is a big change I can't return to my old self and will stay like this for a while." I won't mind that. "Okay." Is the only thing I can get out without sounding like a complete idiot. "But we also need to tell anyone if we can't work anything." I nod. "Wait what?" He nods. "Isn't that dangerous?" "No, I've saved the world once they should be thankful." I laugh if he wants it I should complain. "Okay." I grab his hand. "Danny?" His eyes meet mine. "Be my boyfriend." Without answering he kissed me softly. "I didn't get that." I joke.

Two Years Later:

Danny, Sam, Tucker, and I are now in college we couldn't fix Danny's height, but when he was 18 he just continued to grow.

"Kim, are you coming?" I hear Danny call me in the distance. "Yeah, just a moment!"

I run downstairs, to meet my boyfriend and my friends to go out...