𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 *𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎*

*Kim's POV*

I'm waiting for Danny outside. He still has an hour to go so it'll probably take a while. I'm wondering if I should tell Danny. I mean he deserves to know about Alex. But then more people know it. I don't know what to do.

___________________________________________________

"Hey, thanks for waiting." "It's nothing."

"So you've never been to the Nasty Burger before?" "No. Is it that delicious?" He nods with a proud expression.

"So what do you want to eat." I look at the menu there are a lot of delicious fast foods. "Can't we just order everything?" I joke. "Sadly no. I'm not rich." "Oh, so your paying? Or are we going Dutch?" He laughs "No I'm paying if that's fine with you?" I laugh. "Okay, I'll have Perroni Pizzas and Dr. Pepper." He nods. "I'll go get it for you." He walks away to the counter.

*Danny's POV*

Does Kim trust me? I mean she told Danny phantom, but not me and I know her longer. Why does she trust me more as Danny Phantom and not as Danny Fenton? Is there such a big difference?

________________________________________________

*Kim's POV*

It was definitely fun we laughed a lot. We're now walking home. Well, he's walking me home.

Wait! Was this a date? No? Yes? I mean we had dinner (kinda) and he's walking me home. No, it isn't, is it?

"Danny I need to tell you something" He looks my way. "What is it?" He looks worried. "It's about what happened when I jumped out of that window." His expression looks blank. "You deserve an explanation. Before I moved here I was in a relationship with Hugo. When we had a month or more I don't remember he invited me over, but I didn't realize it was because he wanted to have sex, and surprise I didn't. He knocked me out and raped me while I was unconscious.

Luckily he was bad at knots so I easily freed myself when I woke up." He looks at his face a little relief and sadness come over his face. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Does anyone else know?" I nod. "Sam knows 'cause she googled me." I don't think he needs to know I told Danny Phantom.

*Danny's POV*

She did trust it with me now, but why doesn't she tell Danny Phantom knows it too? "You wanna go inside?" "No, need to go home and learn for my math test, if I get another F I'll probably fail." "Okay till tomorrow."

*Kim's POV*

I walk up to my room, but a knock at the door stops me.

I open the door to see Danny out of breath. "I just thought can I learn with you?" "Sure." Why is he out of breath?

A moment passes and then a ghost phases through my door. I've never seen him before. "Hi, nice to meet you I'm Vlad."