𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 *𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 #𝟷*

One Week Later:

Danny and I have become closer than ever, but I wouldn't call it dating. it isn't official and I know from experience to never wait on men they're always too shy. I just need the right moment. I hope there'll be a right moment.

"Hi, how are you doing?" Danny says walking through the door. "I'm fine, just one sec, I need to grab my coat." "Hurry, what if we're late again," Danny says. "Then don't wait for me." "My life has no purpose if I can't walk with you to school." I laugh.

____________________________________________________

"Hey, Kim" I hear Tucker shout my name. "Hey." Sam also says. Tucker stops at his place before Danny, but Sam walks past Danny and grabs my hand. "Let's go" and with that Sam drags me to the janitor closet.

"Have you asked him yet" "No, but I have a feeling it will be today?" "That's what you say every time I ask," Sam says irritated, and leaves the closet.

When I see Danny I will ask him. Without hesitation.

Before I can leave the closet, I get grabbed by someone and fly through the ceilings.

*Danny's POV*

"Hey, Sam, where did Kim go?" Sam looks around and says: "probably in class already." I have a bad feeling.

We walk into the classroom in, but Kim isn't here. I look at Sam she should maybe know. Sam looks back at me and walks out of the classroom. "I think Sam knows where Kim is," Tucker says reassuringly.

_______________________________________________

After class Sam walks up to us without Kim. please let this bad feeling be for nothing. "And?" I instantly ask Sam when she is within hearing distance. "Nowhere to be found." "I'm going to search for her."

I go ghost and fly as fast as I can to her house.

Arrived in her room. just an empty room.

There is a note on Kim's nightstand.

/To Danny,

Meet me under the Nasty Burger...

             -Kim x/

Why would she skip school? something seems off. How does she even know about the place under the Nasty Burger?

_____________________________________________

When I'm under the nasty burger I scream Kim's name, but instead of a response, I hear someone clapping.

"Danny phantom you came." Vlad. "What did you do to Kim." he laughs. "You like her don't you? don't worry it's not bad." I feel the rage boiling and boiling. "Don't touch a hair or I'll.." "Or you'll what. Skip the hero speech, you watch too many movies, Daniel. You can't win Daniel. I have a secret weapon this time. It took me years to collect, but I finally got it. The key to power." Vlad says "We'll see who wins or loses."

Instantly I shoot at him many times, but he shields himself by just standing there. "There is no point Daniel." I'm getting tired from all this shooting and I will soon transform back because of it.

"What do you want me to do." he shoots back one time and it's so powerful that I transform back instantly when I get hit. my whole body feels numb. "Get rid of your powers." "no!" I protest. "It's the only way and then I'll let you and your girlfriend go." "Let me see her first." Vlad nods.

When he brings Kim to me. I can clearly see the cuts Vlad has made. She is unconscious. "Do you promise you'll let her go?" Vlad nods. "I promise you, Daniel." "How?"

Vlad explains I just need to repeat the steps, but then in a machine, he made.

I press the button and look at Kim in Vlad's hands. I need to save her or I'll don't know what to do anymore. I let go and feel everything change I feel weaker.

"I did what you asked now give me her/him," Vlad smirks and then laughs. He lets go of Kim which makes her fall to the ground. "No!" I can't move my legs are still feeling weak. Vlad grabs a knife and holds it above her body. "Humans are so fragile."