𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 *𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝*

*2 Years Ago*    

*Kim's POV*

Hugo-Hey Kim come to my house around six Xx

Kim-I told u I have plans with my mom Xx

Hugo-Just try to come x

Kim-Fine, I'll try, but don't get ur hopes up x

_______________________________________________________

After my mom and I got back home from shopping. I said goodbye to my mom and walked to Hugo's house.

________________________________________________________

Kim walks out of her door. She is excited to go and see Hugo, cause tomorrow they have their 3 months anniversary. 'What if he has a surprise.' Kim started to blush at the idea of it. 

Does he want to spend time together? Kim has a million questions going through her head and all the more.

Kim was about to ring the doorbell, but Hugo got to the door first. 

"Hi, is there a special reason you wanted me to come?"Kim asked sounding worried. Hugo doesn't answer the question and says.

 "Come inside," Hugo said while doing a hand movement.

*Kim's POV*

I walk inside, but I still wanted to know why. 

"So it's our 3-month anniversary and I thought maybe we should spend some time together." The thought of it already makes me crack a smile. He grabs my hand and leads me to his room. 

"What are we going to do?" I said.

"Just relax for a bit," Hugo said.

When we got to his room, I  sat down on his bed.

We watched a movie and then started kissing, but the kissing became more and more intense.

__________________________________________________________________

-Warning-𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐞 ⚠(If this scene of the book is to much,skip to the next chapter)

He started putting his hand under my shirt and feeling my breast. He pulls of his shirt while I'm panicking so much that I don't know what to do. Is this going to far? Then he starts using his tong something that I have never done. He takes a short break to say: "I love you." And goes on. 

He never said that before. Should I do something? Is it wrong if I tell him to stop? I mean I like him. I try to push him away, but it doesn't work. He goes to his back pocket and grabs something out of it while I still try to struggle my way out of there. When I think he is almost giving up. He puts his hand against my neck and something sharp passes my neck everything startes to get really dizzy..

______________________________________________________________

I woke up 10 minutes ago. Finding out I was tied to rope with  loose knots. I had been trying to wiggle out of it, It started to work I think. I sat up and looked at my self and thought my clothes were not on my body I don't know where they are and I feel so tired.

Wait! What happened yesterday? Did I? Did he? My breath becomes more heavy as I think about it. I need to focus but how can I if he did —No, I can't even say it. omg I'm not a virgin anymore. Why like this. What did he do this to me.

I've calmed down after 20 minutes and he still hasn't come looking for me or walked in.

I finally got loose, so I tryed to untie the other rope around my wrist.The I stood up and found my clothes on the floor and put them on. 

As I opened the bedroom door a little,and made sure it was clear to leave the room.I ran out of the house and down the street to my house trying not to look back. 

_____________________________________________________________

*2 Years Now*

*Kim's POV*

"I think someone is at the door." Danny said stating the obvious. 

"I will go and get it." I stared at him for one last second and went to the door.

As I open the door my eyes widen and my body freezes the only thing I can say i,"Hugo"