𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 *𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚘*

*Danny's POV*

I run into the living room not seeing Kim anywhere. She turns to me, but before her eyes can land on me they stop looking into the kitchen. I also look but see nothing. What could he see that I don't? He runs to the kitchen at max speed like a freaking maniac. I follow him running and he jumps through the window. How the fuck did I not see that. He jumps straight forward and I see Kim running too.

I should do something. I trust Kim. She wouldn't run away for no random reason. If I go ghost there is a chance people will figure out who I am. I open the door and run after them.

__________________________________________________________

I've been running after him for a while, but I don't know how long I can keep this up. She keeps taking so many turns. Fuck this. Where is the nearest bush? I look around to see no one. "Going ghost now."

I fly up looking for Kim. Luckily when I'm a ghost I don't get tired. Where could Kim be? Maybe I need to fly lower. Wait I think that's them? 

*Kim's POV*

His face looked dark with no emotion. "What do you want?" I ask trying to keep my cool. "I'm sorry," Hugo says like it's a whole lot. "Is that all you can say do you think to say sorry makes all the damage go away. Like it's nothing." I say irritated that he thinks that way. 

"No," Hugo says. "Listen. Kim, I love you." "Do you rea-" before I can finish my sentence he kisses me. His hash lips against mine once were soft now they're hard and damaged. I try to push him off me, but shit I got chicken arms.

*Danny's POV*

Are they kissing? Why does it feel like my heart dropped? Do I like Kim? No, it can't be. I've never seen her that way. I look again trying my theory if it only hurts when I look. It looks like Kim is trying to push him away. I need to stop this. 

*Kim's POV*

My arms are getting tired. Suddenly Hugo moves away. He gets knocked down. It's that ghost boy everybody talks about named Danny Phantom.

While Hugo tries to settle with the pain for a bit Danny Phantom looks at me and.. winks.!? Was that necessary? Hugo looks at Danny Phantom seeing him fly above the ground. His face fills with panic and a bit of fear.

"A...A.. ghost?!" "That's right. I'm a ghost so don't try looking for Kim again. Or else I will haunt you and make your life miserable." He says looking deadly serious. But for a second his eyes lit up like there's a bright light inside his head and the other second it's gone. Like his eyes weren't green enough.

Danny flies to Hugo even though it's unnecessary it's only a couple of steps. He grabs Hugo by his t-shirt and says. "Don't fucking come here again." Danny drops him on the ground and Alex runs off. 

"Are you okay?"