𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 *𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎*

*Kim's POV*

It's been a week since I got to know Danny, Sam, and Tucker. I've been hanging out with them a lot.

Sam doesn't seem to trust me that much I don't trust some people either. But I feel like Danny is different than the other one.

Danny is really really nice. He's such an amazing friend, but I don't think I just want to be friends with him. Maybe I want to be more than friends.

"Sweetheart? There's someone at the door for you." My mom says as she stands by my bedroom door. 

"Who?"Iv said confused.

" I don't know, but he's cute." She winks. 

"Please don't," I said irritated.

I walk down the stairs and see Danny standing outside by the door. 

"Hi, what are you doing here?" He looks at me confused. 

"I didn't mean it like that it's just, you know-." He says nothing looking at me with a blank face. 

"Never mind forget it, "I said while mentally facepalming.

He laughs " It's okay." 

"Oh, sorry, do you want to come in?" He nods.

"It's pretty big. But my house is bigger, just a little." He teases. 

"idiot," I said laughing as I threw a pillow at him. 

He catches the pillow like he has an eye on the side of his head. 

"O my God," I said. He looks surprised that he caught it. 

"Did you see that?!" He asks, I nod. "That's awesome."

*Danny's POV*

Normally I can't catch anything. Does it have something to do with my ghost powers? It can't be those only work when I go ghost. Luckily Kim doesn't know. Otherwise, it would have been suspicious.

"What do you want to do?" She asked,

 "Maybe watch some Tv there is this really good movie on." 

"Cool, I'll get the popcorn and soda."

Kim comes back with some popcorn. "So what is the movie?" 

"It's (fave movie)" 

"I love that movie." She jumps on the couch almost spilling the popcorn. She tries to keep the box steady as much as possible. She looks my way with a smirk. 

"What are you laughing at?"She asked confused.

"You," I said laughing only louder, just thinking about it. She looks irritated and turns her face from me. Then a moment later she chuckles out a laugh.

"What's the problem, can't hold a laugh," I say teasing her.

_____________________________________________________________

Kim grabs a pillow and slaps Danny with it. They both laugh at each other as Danny grabs another pillow and hits Kim on the back of her head. She jumps on him with their faces only inches away.

But they get interrupted by the doorbell ringing through the house.