𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 *𝙶𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗*

It is the same ghost from last time. What was his name? Skulker? Then another ghost shows up.

"Everyone I'm here to take your electronics." Greenlight formed around his body and everyone's electronics started flying toward the ghost and then Tucker's phone doesn't go to the ghost who took everyone else's phones but to the ghost Skulker.

After they got all the gadgets they disappear. I look at Danny with a 'what the hell' look and he smiles awkwardly at me.

*Danny's POV*

I have to do something, but I can't otherwise Kim will see me.

What if I hide under the chairs? No, She will still see.

I turn around to look at Tucker and Sam who are looking panicked and annoyed and know I need to transform.

Kim turns to look at me afterward and I try to give a normal smile. I don't think it worked.

The bus drove further and everyone is panicking except for Mr. Lancer.

"Okay, everyone. We're going to have a little break so all of you can do your business." Mr. Lancer shouts as we stop at a gas station. I look at Sam and Tucker and they give me a thumbs up so I'll know they'll cover for me.

*Kim's POV*

 Everyone walks out of the school bus to take a break, I mean everyone except me.

Moments later while I'm eating my lunch I look at the gas station and see something flying out through the ceiling. 

Now that's what I call weird.

*Danny's POV*

I fly away looking for Skulker and Technus. Lucky I brought a thermos device with me.

I think I see them. But I don't know for sure. I fly closer to get a better look.

I found a wooden house with green light coming out of it. I look inside to see Skulker and Technus I already have an idea to get Technus, but I need to get him alone, but I also need to be on time for the bus or maybe I will split myself in two.

 My fake twin ghost knocked on the window. And he runs the other way. First Skulker goes after him and then Technus, but when Technus came out I tackle him flying to a river and diving in. 

Technus glitches and I grab my Thermos and pointed it at Technus catching him. I will get Skulker later I need to get back.

*Kim's POV*

When everyone finished Danny, Sam and Tucker still haven't come out of the gas station yet.

So Mr. Lancer decided to go in and check he was almost inside, they came out. Smiling like they were caught while Lancer talked to them outside.

"Hey what took you guys so long?"I said interested.

"You know the usual" Sam says.