𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 *𝚂𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗*

"I don't know." He holds out his hand to help me pull up. Not sure I place my hand in his. "Probably none of my business, but why was he following you?" "When I had not moved here yet. We were dating and he wanted to do stuff that I didn't want to do but he forced me to." "I'm sorry. I didn't know." How could he know I didn't tell anyone yet? He's the first one. I look down. He's still holding my hand or am I still holding his? He's so warm even tho he's a ghost.

Shit, I'm staring. "I'm sorry," I say while I let go of his hand. He probably noticed me staring. "Do you know the way home?" I nod. "Okay, then maybe I'll see you some other time." He says flying off before I can stop him. Maybe I shouldn't have told him.

I walk out of the alley and hear my name. "Kim!" I look behind me and see Danny. I wave back. "Are you alright did Alex hurt you?" He laughs a little. I check his arms and face for injuries. He grabs my wrist and says: "I'm fine I'm just glad I caught you."

*Danny's POV*

"I'm fine I'm just glad I caught you." Kim looks still worried. I think she is cute when she overthinks. "Did he catch you?" I say sounding as worried as possible, but of course, I already know the answer.

___________________________________________________

*Kim's POV*

It's the next day and it's a Monday. Why does god hate me?

When at school Sam walks up to me. Her expression is like she committed a crime. "Can I talk with you for a moment? Alone." I nod.

___________________________________________________

We're now in the janitor's closet. It's like we're in a movie. Only the thought of it makes me laugh.

"What is it you wanted to talk about? Are you alright?" " yeah, I'm fine. Listen when I first met you I was kinda suspicious. I mean don't blame me. I couldn't help it." Where is this going? "Anyhow. I looked you up and when I saw what happened to you before you came here I immediately regretted it." Does she know? How much does she know? "How much do you know?" "Everything." Shit, first Danny Phantom and now Sam.

Even tho Danny Phantom was my own stupid fault. "Did you tell anyone?" "Of course not." "I'm sorry of course you didn't. I'm Just making sure, but can we keep it that way?" She nods.

"Danny said a boy came by your house and you ran away. Was that Hugo?" I nod. "Did he hurt you?" "No" but he kissed me. "Before he could hurt me Danny phantom came." "Oh really. Did maybe something happen between you and Danny Phantom." "No!" I said immediately and Sam laughs.

______________________________________________________

The first day of the week is over. Now all I want to do is go home and jump in my bed. "Hey, Kim wait." I turn around to see Danny. "Hey". "I actually wondered if we could go to the nasty burger together, tomorrow?" "Yeah sure, sound like fun."