𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 *𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝*

Before the incident:

???-Hey Kim come to my house around six   Xx

Kim-I told u I have plans with my mom   Xx

???-Just try to come   x

Kim-Fine, I'll try, but don't get ur hopes up   x

*Kim's POV*

I got to math class. When I entered the classroom, I could see Danny sitting with a boy and a girl. I went to sit next to him cause it was the only chair that is left. I look at him he's cute. He looks at me. I laughed with a smile on my face. He smiled at me. I turned my head to look at the teacher. 

"Hi, class. Today we have a new student." His hand points to me which makes me drop in my seat. Everyone looks at me. "Miss Davis"

_____________________________________________________

At lunch, I try to find an empty table but there were lots of people sitting everywhere in their own groups. "I look around and see Danny with his friends." Danny's eyes widen and he runs off with a straight look on his face.

"GHOST!" Someone yells. I roll my eyes. There is no such thing as go—I turn around and see a guy flying with greenish skin and a lot of armor on. My eyes widened in shock. It can't be. Can it?

Another ghost. Came he had white hair and he also has glowing green eyes.

I took a couple of steps back only to trip over a bench. The boy fights the ghost calling him Skulker.

Skulker shoots green lasers at him and the ghost boy does the same. Skulker looks at me my eyes widen. I ran as fast as I could. Skulker shot a painful blast that hits my legs, making me fall on my face. 

The boy flies over to me. "Are you okay?" I look at him with an irritated expression and a frown on my face. 

"Stupid question." 

"Yeah" "

"let me help you up."The ghost boy gave me his hand and helped me up. He smiles at me and made sure I was okay and flew away.

*Danny's POV*

I already had noticed Kim was keeping her distance, I am really curious. I know it was probably rude to ask why. 

"Danny, have you got the thermos?" 

"Yes, look." I grab it out of my pocket showing it to Sam. 

"Dude that was awesome. Since when are you able to split yourself in two?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah, last time we saw you practicing you looked like a two-headed snake."

"I guess I just got angry a bit for some reason," I said.

"What do you mean?" Sam asks

"you know that girl I needed to guide or else Mr.Lancer would give    me     extra homework?" They nod. "Well she was there and she's new in town so she never saw a ghost. She was just standing there when she finally ran Skulker shot her in the legs and I guess that made me angry a bit."

Tucker and Sam look at each other with big smirks plastered on their faces and then look at me.

"What?" I said, tilting my head to the side a bit.