XLI

"Such a tongue you have." His voice is barely above a whisper, his hands still held between us. 

"And what do you plan to do with it? Force me to silence myself? Rip it from between my teeth?" 

"I plan to do much worse than that." I take in his darker tone my back straightening. I hear him walk up behind me, hand moving to trace up my spine. 

I focus on myself, his simplest touch taking my ability to breath, "I'll start with leaning you over the edge of the bed..." He grabs my hips digging his fingers into my sides, "Running my fingers along your inner thigh until I can slip inside you and pleasure you with just my hand. You'll use that tongue to moan my name, begging for more in which I will not provide." 

He moves his hand under the towel, his knuckle raising goosebumps on my inner leg. I feel his knuckle run over the side of my womanhood, a jump escaping me. He keeps a tight hold on my hips, keeping me in place. I start counting my breaths, my mind not wanting to fight him. 

"And after you come firefly, I'll have you suck my fingers ruining that innocent tongue with your own pleasure." He pauses at the highest point of my leg, my body frozen in front of him, "But to cut off your tongue? Rip it from your teeth as you say, wouldn't it ruin the fun?" 

He trails kissing down my neck, teeth nibbling at some points that send electric shocks through my body, "And don't forget the pleasure I would take from you kneeling before me, your beautiful lips wrapped around me. I couldn't give that up. No darling, I have much bigger plans for us." 

He removes his hands all at once, my body begging for air. I step forward a single step to recover from the energy that built over me all at once. His hand lightly taps my ass, an encouragement towards the closet, "Get dressed, love. I'll call up dinner." 

I want to taste you. 

My feet move before my thoughts do, my body finding itself in the closet shifting through the clothing that had been picked for me. I grab a simple night gown and panties pulling them over my legs. I take a moment to breath, sucking in a breath just to let it back out, my heart still hammers against my ribs, brain melding with the dreams of him over me fucking the stars out of me. 

I want your mouth on me. 

Stop. Don't do this to yourself, don't put yourself in a position to lose. I slap my forehead, the knock on the bedroom door reminding me of the time, the place, the everything that surrounds me. 

I need your lips against my skin, between my thighs...

"Sultana, dinner has arrived." 

I stick my head out of the closet, a smile on my face. He smirks and I give him the 'one moment' finger jogging back into the closet to brush my hair. 

Bite me.

Pull my hair. 

The brush snags on the knots, my face grimacing from the feel. Tender headed has always been my nature. 

I set the brush back on the vanity walking out to the simple pasta that was prepared on the small eating table next to the window. Raphael waves me over, something metal flashing in his hand. I take one step at a time walking towards him. 

I love it when you whisper in my ear. I can't get you out of my mind, I keep thinking about your body against my own. The thoughts travel faster than I can fight them off, the day dreams shoving themselves forward. 

I settle into the chair, grabbing the pills to down them with the water. Raphael nods in appreciation. My fork is placed right next to the pasta, I keep myself in check when stabbing the noodles. 

Raphael takes his time eating while I use my anger to increase speed. Whisper in my ear. 

Look at me. 

Bite me. 

Moan for me. 

"Fuck. I am going to bed." I shove away from the table, walking to the large master bed that sits in the main area of the room. 

Raphael peers over his glass of wine, a knowing smile as I slip into the satin sheets, "Something bothering you, love?"