LIV

His tongue tangles with mine, our bodies fighting for dominance. His hands run over my skin tracing the curve my hips up to the bend of my neck. I such in a breath, the electric touch of him taking over any rational thought. 

I want him, and I want him now. 

"Raphael." I moan, his teeth nibbling down my throat working his way towards my collar bone. My body raises to be closer to him, but his hand presses my hips back into the bed. 

"Patience." He groans lifting himself upwards to look over my body. Raphael runs his thumb over my raised nipples settling his hands right under the base of my breasts. With my weight gain, they are noticeably larger, something he seems to appreciate, "So fucking beautiful." 

"Please, please." 

The man listens, pulling his shirt over his head and slips from his pants. His hard dick is pressing tightly against the soft fabric of his boxers. I feel his hardness against my inner thigh, one hand grabbing both of my wrists lifting them above my head, the other hand curving my back up to remove the sheer fabric of the bra by the clip. He pulls the bra up and over my arms before holding my hands tightly above my head, mouth dropping to take in a swollen nipple. 

My body explodes. The sensation of him rolling me between his teeth, the other hand pinching lightly has me throwing my head back into the soft pillows. His groan is deliciously felt when my core rubs against him, a deep begging that becomes primal at his foreign touch. 

I've been missing out. 

My breathing becomes heavy my body begging for more. He obliges running his tongue over my other nipples before tasting me slowly from my ribs to my belly button. I whimper for him when his mouth leaves my body, but he doesn't mind me moving down to kiss my swollen core. A different need develops, one that he itches to fill. 

"Darling," His breathing is heavy as well, "I want to ask if this is what you really want." 

I don't hesitate, the only thing in my life I have ever been this sure of, "Fuck me." 

The panties are thrown somewhere else in response. His tongue dips into me, hands moving to lift my hips. I feel the sucking and nibble against my clit, my moans flittering through the room. No shame

"That's it baby." He mumbles against me before continuing. His hand slips down, a finger barely touching the edge. I shove my hips down in invitation, one which he accepts. 

A finger slips in, his tongue working as well. My world spins in pleasure, my moans becoming grateful screams. His finger curls, another adding to it. I feel his free hand wrap around one of my breasts, my hands gripping deep into his hair. 

A building pleasure curls my back up, I start to get a shallow breath, my heart decelerating. I had only experienced the orgasms I gave myself, but I can tell this is much more. An addition in development. 

"Not yet." He stops. I whimper. "You will cum with me or not at all." 

He pulls off his boxers, the haze I have distracting me. I don't care about much right now except him filling me up and taking me for what I am, his personal slut. 

He doesn't wait, or warn, just slips himself into my dripping core. I have to bite my lip to keep from calling out profanities, but his thumb tugs my lip out from between my teeth, "Never silence yourself." 

"Yes, yes." 

He takes it slow, but my hips encourage more. I catch the glisten of his lips from being between my thighs. It sends me into overdrive. I buck up, my hands rubbing up his waist. He leans forward slightly wrapping his hand around my upper throat. A lightness takes over my head, his own moans filling my ears as well. 

Not only do I feel my pleasure, but the bond cracks letting me into his own pleasure as well. And fuck that takes this to a new level. The high builds, the pressure returning. He speeds up the slap of our bodies being more and more frequent. Nothing about this is making love as one might call it. This is an animalistic need to claim each other as our own, and fuck I am loving it. 

The orgasm rocks me, my body stilling, his seed filling me up from his own release. When my waves are gone, the sweat of his brow dripping onto my belly, we stay put.

Our heavy breathing mixes. I'm not sure if he's waiting for me to speak, or if we are both speechless. I peak up to him, a subtle smile over his face with his eyes closed. Definitely speechless. 

"So sandwiches?" I grumble pulling myself from him. He huffs opening his eyes to look over me.

"What?" 

"I've never been good in these situations, I figured lunch and a bottle of wine will get me through the next level of conversation with you." 

"Only a bottle?" 

"And maybe being bent over a counter." 

He laughs leaning over to place a sweet kiss against my lips. His soft mumbles of love are much different than moments before, and I can't help but be thankful to have such a diverse male. 

"I won't be able to get enough of you." He mumbles against my skin after tugging my backside into his front. He pulls the blanket over us, the chill of our sweat starting to bother. 

"And I you." 

I kiss his collar bone, my fingers tracing over his naked figure. He moans in response, "A shower then?" 

"A shower sounds fantastic." 

And for once I let myself enjoy this endless happiness he provides, the comfort that comes from loving him. We both slip into the shower, hearts beating as one, this is my forever.