XV

He stands right in front of me now his breath fanning over my face not touching me. His hands are clasped behind his back and my grip on the door way gets tighter as Jamal moves even closer. His red eyes stare into my purple ones as I swallow trying to back away, but my stress doesn't allow me to release my hands.

"I understand you don't talk a lot Princess, but I am going to need you to say out loudthat you won't see Myrina again. That or I solve the problem myself and take you to the King right now, laws be damned. It is only a problem if we get caught..." Jamal smirks waiting for my response.

"I...I won't." I force myself to speak which makes Jamal chuckle lightly.

"You won't what Princess?" He moves his hands from behind his back to gripping the doorway right above my hands. Tears start to form, but I try to seem strong in the face of this evil. I have to be okay.

"I... won't see Myrina." Jamal shoots me a smile and backs up crossing his arms over his chest and letting out a sigh of happiness.

"See... that wasn't hard was it Princess? Now next time I come to speak with you, let's not run away huh. Have a good night Princess and make sure to write the King. He worries about you ya' know?"

Jamal leaves through the front door as I pretend that I am not hyperventilating in my bed room after out encounter. I remember vaguely of Myrina speaking of a trip that we were supposed to go on, but for some reason she hasn't spoken any more about it. I can't rely on her any more or there is no telling what will happen.

Tip toeing into my kitchen out of pure fear that someone will be right around the corner ready to kidnap me with a burlap sack I notice the bright glow of the messenger paper. No... no... no not right now.

Darling you are getting on my last nerve. Can't you stay in one place for longer than ten minutes? I am getting rather impatient.

King Raphael

Come get me.

Sultana Wild