chapter 1: void

Tommy started down at the remote, the odd remote only had one button. '𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲.' It said.

He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to press it. What would happen if he did? Would he spawn back where he came from? He doesn't want that to happen.
But maybe the remote was his way to hell? He is supposed to be a demon. Right? Yeah, yeah he is.

"It's now or never." he mumbled under his breath. He pressed the button and a shiny light could be seen far away. He let go of the remote and floated towards the light.

He hoped it could help him out of whatever this place is. He took a closer look at his surroundings. Which wasn't special at all, it was just pitch black with a little dot off light not so far away anymore.

He tried to speed up his floating but he couldn't go faster or slower. Which was an uncomfortable feeling. He started to try stop floating, but he couldn't. It was like the light was an magnet and he was the metal.

It felt like he lost control over his own body.

When he got there, he looked at the white 'dot' that wasn't a dot anymore. It was a broken tv. The tv wasn't working, the screen shattered a little bit on the corners.

What is he gonna have for use with that?! He thought, feeling like all this was a big waste of time.

Then all of a sudden, it turned on. He looked at the screen with horror in his eyes. He saw himself, sleeping in a room.

The room itself was small, and he was there. In the bed. Eyes closed, 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. It was exactly him.

"What the hell?.."

-----------------------
𝐀/𝐍 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐘𝐤𝐨?
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲!
(first made: 23 April 2022 at 2:47PM
Edited: 20 july 2022 at 5:08PM)