Chapter 16: he did what?

//𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐁𝐔𝐔𝐓.. 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄!\\

Tommy looked at Purpled, the boy's facial expressions was nervous. His body language showed it all to, the nervous tapping on his hip.

"I know a way for you to repay me." Tommy said after some time.

Purpled looked up at him but quickly looked down again.
It reminded Tommy of his own habits.

"How about we just become friends instead? I'm new and i kinda need friends." Tommy said nervously scratching his neck.

"Wait— ..really?" Asked Purpled now making eye contact. You could see and hear the confusion on him.

"Yeah!" Tommy said smiling cheekily.

And with that, they spent the rest of the day hanging around each other.

Whenever someone tried to pick on Purpled under the day Tommy was just exactly there to help him, like the nice friend he is.
-
"Bye Tommy!" Purpled said waving.

"Bye Purp!" Answered Tommy waving back.

The blond went to the bus stop and rested his body to the pole.

"Hey Tommy!" Said a voice from behind.

Tommy quickly looked up to see who it was. It was Wilbur.

"Hey Wilbur." Tommy responded, nervously drumming his fingers against his phone case.

"Where— where's Techno?" He asked after a while of silence.

"He's on his way." Responded Wilbur shrug. He took a seat next on the bench next to Tommy, waiting for the bus and Techno.

Both of them did indeed show up after a while, so they went inside.

"Im gonna go sit next to Schlatt, you can sit wherever you want." Said Wilbur as he took his seat next to his friend.

"Okay." Responded Tommy as he made his way towards the back. The respond came our quiet. So he wasn't sure if Wilbur heard it.

When he got to the back he saw Ranboo and Tubbo chatting with each other.

Tommy saw this as his lucky day.
HE CAN MAKE MORE FRIENDS!

Ranboo spotted Tommy first.

"I'm sorry is this your seat?" Ranboo asked glancing around as he bounced his leg nervously.

"Well-" started Tommy.

"We can move if you want to." Commented Tubbo. Who looked just as uneasy.

"No it's fine." Tommy said waving with his hands nervously. Why where they looking at him so, so intensively?

The eye contact made Tommy nervous to so he quickly took a seat next to them.

Tommy putted on his headphones and looked out of the window. Music blasting his ear.

In the middle of the song 'Bed Head Fever' he heard someone gossip about something.

Curiously he lowered the volume.

"Dude, that's the guy that beat the school bullies up with a baseball bat!"

"Really! Woah he's so cool."

"His kinda cute."

"No way, he doesn't look strong enough."

"Don't say that! What if he hears you!?"

'Embarrassing.' Thought Tommy as he tried to shut the noises out by turning the volume up again. Louder than before.

After a while Tommy turned his head towards Ranboo and Tubbo, who where quietly chatting with each other.

"Hey." Tommy said taking of his headphones.

"H-hey?" Answered Ranboo, doing his nervous glancing again.

"Wanna be friends? I know our well, past meetings have been pretty weird." Tommy said smiling to try hide his nervousness.

"Wh-what?" Tubbo stuttered out his confusion. Glancing at Ranboo for an explanation that he will never get.

The bus stopped right on time.

"Well this is my stop, think about it will you?" Tommy said as he stood up and left with Wilbur and Techno.
-
"What just happened?" Asked Ranboo looking at Tubbo, who just had his jaw down.

Did the person who just smacked the bullies with a bat ask to be 𝑶𝑼𝑹 friend?

What are they gonna say? Should they say yes?
//𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬👀\\
-
When Tommy got 'home' there was an stressed Phil walking in the house.

"Tommy go to your room please." Phil said with a steady-calm voice.
But the bold could see how nervous the adult was, tapping his foot repeatedly against the wooden floor.

Tommy's anxiety smashed him in the face coldly.
Maybe not as hard as the baseball-bat had been, but hard enough to build his fear.

Is this where it starts? Is this when they finally take off the cover and start to hurt me? He thought.

"Yes." Was the only thing the blond boy got out of his mouth. All words felt slurred together.

He quickly got up and into his room. Falling down on the floor hiding under the desk.
-
"What happened?" Asked Wilbur taking a seat at the dinning table.

"Did someone do something to Tommy? I swear if they did-" Techno said, forming his hands into fists.

"No, it's not that." Phil said also taking a seat.

"Then what happened?" Techno said, confusing clear in his eyes.

When all three members where on the seats Phil decided to speak up.

"Haven't you guys heard what the whole town is talking about?" Phil started.

//𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲\\

"No?" Techno said tilting his head slightly.

"What happened? Are we in danger?" Asked Wilbur getting nervous.

"No it's not something that serious." Phil said waving his hands.

"You know the dream team," he started.

"What have those idiots done?" Wilbur said, his madness taking over.

"There's a rumor that Tommy smashed Dreams head with a baseball bat." Phil said. Irritated that his sons kept interrupting all the time.

"HE WHAT?" Said Techno and Wilbur in cynic.

'Gosh they really are twins' Phil thought.

"So I've heard that Tommy saw them bully some people so he smashed Dreams blackhead and Sapnaps face.

Techno and Wilbur shared a look before starting to laugh hysterically.

"H-he did what?" Got Wilbur out of his mouth between laughs.

————————
𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭❤️
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇

(first made: 7 may 2022 8:03AM
edited: 15 august 2022 5:37PM)