Chapter 15: school sucks

Tommy woke up sweaty, he had another nightmare. Images from the bad dream still flashing in front of him.

Tensed and tired, he made his way towards the bathroom. To fresh up a bit.

The blond checked the time on his way, 6:01am.

He went inside the bathroom to take a shower. When he stepped into the shower, it had the perfect temperature of warmth. So he relaxed a bit.

Les tense than before, he walked out of the shower. The warmth leaving with a whoosh of the cold air.

When Tommy got back to his room he went to get dressed. As he did so, the clock teased him with small, unstoppable noises.

It was like he was still in the nightmare.

𝑻𝒊𝒌
𝑻𝒊𝒌
𝑻𝒊𝒌
𝑻𝒊𝒌

The blondie took a last check in the mirror. The reflection showed right back of how he looked like. Tommy tried to ignore his messy hair and focused on his clothing.

 Tommy tried to ignore his messy hair and focused on his clothing

He liked his outfit, his style is the best. A small smile crept his lips but it was quickly blow away by a loud noise.

His shoulders rose in reaction by the sudden noise and flinched when the person spoke.

"Sorry toms didn't mean to startle you." Said Wilbur, pretending that he didn't see what just happened.

"Time to eat breakfast. Let's go."

"Yes, I'm coming." Responded Tommy as Wilbur went downstairs.

The blond boy grabbed his phone and putted it in his small brown bag. He put on a small, but sharp ring on his finger.

He bought it with Techno, the pinkette had told Tommy it was always good to be ready.

"Ready for what?" He'd asked himself in his head.
-
He closed his bag and walked downstairs.
Here we go. First day of school.

"This is the bus," started Wilbur. "Wil, i think he have seen a bus before." Continued Techno. Wilbur side-elbowed Techno before they all three walked through the doors of the bus.

As they stepped inside the bus, it let out some gas and a small purr. Only after that, they where finally going.

Tommy walked his way to the fully back of the bus and sat down. He shifted his attention to the window.

After some time, it got quite boring to just look outside. So, he decided to just play on his phon until they'd arrive at the school.

Another purr of the bus as they stopped again.
But now, three other boys walked into the buss.

"HAHA, if it isn't the freaks!" Said Sapnap from somewhere.

"Shut up." Said a voice behind the two boys. No other then Schlatt.

"Boringgg." Said George.

Schlatt took a seat next to Wilbur and they started chatting.

Tubbo and Ranboo made their way towards the back. Stopping when they spotted Tommy and quickly sat somewhere else.

Tommy was very confused why they where STILL trying to stay away from him.
He isn't even scary!

He looked back at the window.
And if he focused hard enough he could spot Ranboo and Tubbo sitting in front of his seat looking uneasy.
-
The bus stopped at the school,
'Western High School'. It said.

God, can people be more uncreative? Asked Tommy himself as he got out of the bus.
There are so many more better names than that.

He walked straight inside of the building. Not sparing anyone a glance, going forward to the principals office.

"Ah hello! Tommy innit Minecraft, right?" Asked the principal. Tommy looked down at her name tag, mrs Puffy.

"That's correct, miss." Tommy said, trying to sound formal.

"Alright, this is the lessons you will have, try to get yourself there on time." Started Puffy. "Oh and do you want me to get someone to show you around?" She continued, handed the paper to Tommy.

"No, it's fine miss." Reassured Tommy, a nervous smile on his lips.

"Alright then, Tommy, good luck." Puffy wished him, smiling.

And with that, Tommy left the principals office quickly. Searching for his locker.

His locker was boring, just green. And incredibly big.

Tommy took out a picture that had his favorite quote written on it. Some lame stickers he got from Sam and started making his locker beautiful.

He liked it. He might not have the best aesthetic, but it looked pleasant.

His locker looked good but it was nothing, and i mean absolutely nothing inside. Tommy bet $1 that he would fit in there.

Only $1 because the only money he has is $100 and he doesn't want to become broke again.

Ah yes, his $100. He'll probably spend it on some food. Just in case.
-
The classes where boring, no action towards him tho. And that's good.

People see him as kind of intimidating in this school. Tommy doesn't know how to react to it, because it have never happened before.

As the blond boy made his way to his locker he saw something moving inside.
What the fuck?

He hesitated, before walking up to the locked. It didn't indeed move. He stretched out his hand and opened it.

SOMEONE flew out of his locker.
They had a purple hoodie.

"AGH-WHat the?!" Tommy shouted confused as he quickly moved away from the falling boy.

"I'm so sorry! Is this your locker? I'll pay you back i swear!" Said the panicked boy in the hoodie.

"Relax will you?" Started Tommy. "What's your name? I'm Tommy."

"It's um, Grayson. But don't call me that please." Mumbled the boy quietly.

"Then what do you want me to call you?" Tommy asked raising an eyebrow.

"Purpled, if it's fine with you." Answered the boy.

This 'Purpled' guy looked strange. He has blond hair and almost grey eyes. He was wearing a purple hoodie with a black necklace. His jeans dark blue and ripped.

"Again, i am so sorry. Can i repay you in someway?" Purpled asked panic-kingly. Fear in his eyes.

"Uhhh," Tommy said, thinking of a good answer.

"I-I've got money." Said Purpled taking out an $100.

WHAT?

Do people just walk around with $100 to give to people?

What will is he supposed to respond to this?

————————-
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝?🤨
𝐀𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬.
𝐆𝐨 𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐪𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬.;)

𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄❤️
(first made: 5 may 2022 5:09PM
edited: 14 august 2022 6:38PM)