Chapter 18: act

The house was quiet. But something got to break the peace right?

Wilbur started to get up. He slowly made his way to the bathroom to get ready, his energy quickly kicking in when he washed his face. The cold water pulling him back to reality.

The brunette knew his family was asleep, but it's Tuesday so they've got to go to school.

Wilbur made his way to the counter, picking up his phone. He put in the charger and opened Spotify.

"Bluetooth found, Bluetooth connection." The speaker informed.

A smirk formed on the brunettes lips when he dragged the volume up to the highest and went to put on the song 'Brittle Bones Nicky' by Rare Americans.
-
The two teenagers and the adult shot up from the bed by hearing a loud rap song coming from downstairs blasting through the walls.
-
Tommy, as well as everyone else that was in the house, decided to get up. He made his way towards the bathroom.

When he stepped inside inside the blondie started to wash his face, brush his hair, take some deodorant, do all that shit you do in the morning.

When he was brushing his hair Technoblade made his way into the bathroom and also washed his face.

It was silenced between the two boys, it would have been awkward if it wasn't for the song downstairs still playing in repeat.

When Tommy started to put on his outfit he heard Phil's voice.

"Wilbur i swear to GOD." The adult had scolded. "Don't do that in the middle of them morning! The neighbors will complain again. And you know that!"

"Alright!" Wilbur in surrender and the music got quieter.

Tommy looked into the mirror, he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Not wanting to wash to much clothes.

The blondie started to walk downstairs, he was greeted by his foster family eating breakfast.
-
The rest of the morning went smoothly, Tommy ate with his first family, he listened to them talk, he answered when any question was pointedly directed at him and now they are waiting for the bus.

When the bus finally arrived, Tommy decided to take his seat at the back for the bus like yesterday.

Waiting for Ranboo and Tubbo, hopefully they had an answer.

As the time went, the bus took another stop and Ranboo and Tubbo walked inside.
Tommy saw how George put is foot up to trip Ranboo, the tall teenager fell, but got caught in the last minute by Tubbo.

Sapnap snickered at the teenagers and shoved the two boys to a seat next to the three bullies.

The atmosphere in the bus turned uncomfortable and tense.

He heard mumbling form the bullies side and Tommy suggested that Ranboo and Tubbo probably wasn't going to be able to sit next to Tommy.
-
As the day went on, lessons and boring homework where given by the teachers.

Math, ew. Tommy thought with a sigh. He hates math.

His homework was geometry, he is good at math, but it's just so extremely boring. He decided he'd just do the homework when he got home instead. Plus, hr doesn't want Phil to get mad at him over a bad grade.

Tommy got disturbed out of his thoughts by some loud noises coming from where his locker is.

The curious blond went to see what happened, let's say. Curiosity killed the cat.

When Tommy got there he saw Purpled resting against the locker besides the blond's own. His headphones was on, probably listening to music while waiting to for Tommy to get there.