Chapter 11: Dreams

!𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭. 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞!
(𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭)
𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐦: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲
𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
——————————————
-
Brian was sitting on the couch. He started fostering some weird freaky blond 11 year old about two hours ago.

He had made sure that Tommy knew his place. That Tommy knew his rules.

And those who break his rules, will be punished fairly.
-
Tommy was making breakfast. He isn't good at it. In fact, he doesn't know how to cook. But he knows for a fact that he's definitely better then he was some years ago.

The blond was very careful and gentle with everything he touched. One thing ruined, he doesn't even want to imagine what happens.

As he putted the egg on the bread, adding some salt on it. He placed it soundlessly on the table. He did the same with the second plate.

Egg & bread is an easy breakfast. It's fast to make, and it's fast to eat.

Tommy stood and looked at the food. Waiting for his foster parents to come down. And they did.

"Move out of the way!" Hissed Britney to Tommy as she took a seat at the table.

Tommy moved out of the way quickly standing besides the table. His shoulders tensed, hands on his back while looking down dismissively. Fear building up more and more the longer he is in the same room as them.

The man took his seat and the two adults started eating.
The silence taking over the room, snitching the last breaths Tommy had.

He held his breath. Preparing himself for the worst.

The partners just stood up and left.
No yelling, punches, scolding or kicks.
He did it right, finally.

He grabbed the plates and walked to the kitchen. He put the plates in the sink and started washing them.

Tommy hissed out in pain when the water reached his scars on his hands and arm.

The last plate clinked in the dish holder. He was done. He was finally done.

But he still had chores to do. So he went to go sweeping. It took a lot of time. Brian had gone out to some bar and Britney was laying on the sofa. Watching tv.

"Tommy!" Shouted the woman in the other room. Tommy quickly dropped the broom and went to the living room.

The blond never called them by their names. Usually he was told their name, but he didn't have the allowance to use it.
But this time he never knew their names.

"Yes, miss?" Tommy asked, standing with his hands on his back like he always do. Looking anywhere but at Britney, his fear seeming to never leave.

"Grab me a beer." Demanded the woman.

"Yes, miss." Responded Tommy as he made his way to the kitchen. Opening the fridge. Looking around quickly, trying to spot the beers.

'There it is!' Thought Tommy as he made his way back. Holding the cold beer in his hand.

He reached you to give the beer to Britney.

Something he highly regret after.

𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒉
He dropped it.

"Wha-WHAT THE HELL?" Screamed Britney, standing up walking towards the absolute terrified boy in front of her.

"I am so, so, sorry miss I'll clean it up. I swear!" Said Tommy getting down on his knees to pick up the broken glass.

"Get up." Demanded the woman in front of him. Her voice cold.

Tommy stood up looking down, knowing exactly what's gonna happen.

Tommy prepared himself for a blow.

But instead he felt how he got a hard kick in the stomach. 'Shit, was she wearing heals?!' Tommy held his stomach with his arms. His ribs hurting more then ever.

He felt someone grip his hair tight. It hurt.

Britney dragged Tommy towards the nearest wall and took a better grip on his hair, before smashing Tommy's head repeatedly against the wall.

She only stopped when Tommy looked like he would almost pass out.

"Clean it up then! You useless excuse of an person." Said the woman in front of the absolute horrified kid.

"Yes, miss!" Gasped Tommy out as loudly as he was able to speak in this condition.

Britney didn't leave. She stood there watching as Tommy with all his power cleaned up the mess.

And sometimes when she got bored of waiting, she would kick him in the back or in the face.

Seeing someone in pain was just amusing to her.
-
When Tommy finally was done he was allowed up to his room. He went to his room and in the bathroom that was connected to his room.

The kid looked up at the mirror in horror. He looked like an absolute mess.

Tommy spent the next hour cleaning himself up, trying to heal himself. The only thing he had was paper and water.
But he knew he had to clean the cuts.

When he where finally done, he remembered that he still had a lot of sweeping left.

"Oh fuck me." Mumbled Tommy tiredly as he went down the stairs again.

Tommy put his hands on his back walking down with his head down. Making sure to not step on the creaky steps.

When the orphan was down the stairs. He decided to pick the broom up and start sweeping again. He doesn't need more scars.

Just in time to when the blond was done, the door opened. And in walks Brian. Drunk.

Tommy walked up the stairs not wanting anything to do with him.
-
It has been a while now. Tommy was sitting on the floor resting his head against the bed.

Tommy was cut out of his thoughts by loud footsteps walking up the stairs. The blond held his breath tensing up.

"TOMMY! Did smash the beer to the floor?" Screamed the man who had just slammed through the door.

"I am so sorry sir! I accidentally drop-" Tommy was cut of by Brian. "Shut up." Hissed the man. Slurring on his words.

Oh my god, he is so drunk. Thought Tommy as his mind went panic mode.

The adult made his way towards the kid and started kicking and pulling him out of rage.

Brian did that until Tommy passed out.
-
Tommy gasped for air desperately as he shot up from his bed.

Was it all just a dream?

No, not a dream.

And nightmare.

—————————
𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞: "𝐡𝐞𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!"

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧: 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟?👀
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇!!❤️

(first made: 1 may 2022 6:51AM
edited: 11:30PM)