Chapter 20: he lied.

Tommy woke up. He felt numb. His blanket feels itchy and nothing feels right.

Even tho, this morning feel incredibly wrong. It's still a school day, and he has to get up.

As the blond tiredly got up, he spotted his letter.
Ignoring it like it was nothing.

His pajamas felt too close to his skin, his foster family was too loud for it to feel normal. He want to just, disappear for a moment.

As Tommy went into the bathroom, he figured that maybe a shower would help? He stepped inside the shower, letting the warmth of the water consume him.

It all was so quiet. To quiet.

The blonds thoughts started to take over, reminding him about yesterday.

Should he really do it? Will his pain really end if he does it?

He has been through so, so much. Tommy knows he's broken. He will never be able to be fixed. So maybe..

It's the right thing to do?
————————

"G'morning Toms!" Wilbur voice sang through Tommy's head, as the blond went down the stairs towards the dinning table to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Wilbur." Said Tommy, a forced smile on his lips. Quiet like always.
———————

"Hello Tommy!" The voice of Tubbo said.
"Hey." Tommy said, forcing a bit more energy in his word.

Ranboo showed up behind Tubbo waving.

As the trio was now complete, they could peacefully walk inside of the school together.

Ew, school. Tought Tommy.

The narrator decides to skip through the lessons, since it was the same as it always has been.

More bonding with Tubbo and Ranboo. Plus, a lot of nicknames thrown. For example,

'Toms'
'Tubs'
'Ran/boo'

And some unpleasant nicknames.

'Child'
'Shortie'
'Ranboob'

Their friendship's strong, maybe it'll be strong enough to keep Tommy going a little bit longer.
———————

"Hey, Tommy right?" Said a voice from behind Tommy.
Tommy had quit class earlier because the teacher simply just couldn't stand their class.

The blond turned around facing Dream.

"Oh you." Tommy spat. Not really caring that it was an un-kind respond.

"Rude." Dream responded.

"What do you even want." Asked Tommy, getting ready for a fight if necessary.

"HEY, hey. No violence, I'm here to chat." Dream said, raising his hands in the air for sign of surrender and peace.

"Fine," Tommy said, not really believe Dream. Still keeping his guard up. "What do you want. Then?"

"Hm, I've talked to your brothers." Dream said.
"Okay and?" The blond shot back.

"Geez, let me speak first. Handle your anger issues." Dream said, glaring at the younger one.

"They are planning some backstabbing. Don't get me wrong! I want you to suffer just as much as they do, it's just that maybe you would want to know before it happens." Dream said. Under his mask was a smirk. Not like Tommy knew that.

"And your friends Ranboo and Tubbo? Their happy you're with them. They might use you a little bit but they still love you. Surprisingly." He continued, mumbling the last part.

"Just saying that i don't believe that you, a freak. Deserves the Watsons as a family or Tubbo and Ranboo as friends." Dream finished.

"Why would you want to chat if the only thing you have in your brain is shit." Tommy said, looking un-effected.

Dream glared at Tommy before disappearing around the hall.

Even tho Tommy had still a normal look, he was breaking down inside.

Is this really what everyone thinks about him? Is Dream actually right?..

No.

He can't be..

Right?
—————

Me, the narrator decided that you deserve a break from watching ______ go through this. Even tho you already know most of it.

Listen to me, _____. I just want to tell you, even if it's to late.

Dream lied.
————————

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄! 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨?

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇😍😍
(𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)