Chapter 6: a guilty decision

Tommy didn't know what to do, in what purpose was he called down if the dinner was already made?

Where they mad that he didn't do it quicker?
Will they punish him now?
Are they gonna force him to watch when they eat? He hadn't eaten in almost two days.

"Take a seat mate, are you allergic to anything?" Asked Phil.

"Oh um, i am lactose intolerant." Tommy said barely over a whisper.
He was so confused. What is the meaning of all this?

"That's fine mate, Wilbur is lactose intolerant too." Said Phil as he gestured to Wilbur who was eating the spaghetti and meatballs incredibly fast.

"Will, mate. Don't eat so fast you will choke," Phil told the brunette.

"And die." Added Techno with a smirk.

Tommy sat down on the chair quietly. Making sure to not make to much movements.

He was extremely hungry and he obviously needed food, but the fear inside of him was still there, forcing him to be careful and keep is guard up.

"Shoot op." Spat Wilbur back to Techno with food in his mouth. The pink haired man made a playfully disgusted face. Phil gave a small chuckle.

"Aren't you gonna eat anything?" Asked the man himself, instead of having that silly smile he looked worried.

The blond felt how fear crawled up in his stomach. Was he supposed to eat?
How much is he allowed to eat?

"I— can i?" Tommy voiced his question quietly.

Phil nodded and kept his eyes on Tommy as the blond took some food. Phil only stopped looking at Tommy when the blond was eating.

He guessed he took enough food to Phil's liking, since the adult didn't yell at him for being greedy.

As the dinner went by, they had a pretty great time. Not any harsh words or slurs thrown, not any fists or kicks thrown. Just pure funny conversations.
-
Tommy laid in 'his' bed. It's still felt weird to say his.
He just had the best day of his life. And he almost started to cry over it because he 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 he isn't going to be staying here forever.

Phil still scared him, by a lot. Tommy knows how manipulative people can be and the worst part is that he isn't even sure what Phil is.

The blond child is used to be able to see right through the foster parent's mask. But he just 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 now. Phil scares him because of that.

Tommy hates not being able to know what's going on around around him. Confusion is an annoying feeling. At least that's what he thinks.

Don't get him wrong, the twins also scares him. But he can still try to befriend them. Right?

𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻?
-
"Aughhhh" groaned Tommy as he began to wake up. He checked his phone, it was 6:12am.

Wait AM?!

Tommy letted out another groan because he had woken up so early. That was until he realized where he was.

He was not at the orphanage.
He's at the foster home.

There will be no 'skip making breakfast'.
Because he is at his foster home.

Tommy letted out a third groan as he had no clue on what to do.

They surely won't be awake at this hour, but he dragged himself up anyways.

Tommy walked his way over to the bathroom, and this time. It wasn't locked. He went inside and closed the door carefully, remembering to lock it after too.