Chapter 19: stop it all? for once?

Tubbo and Ranboo was walking out of school, they promised Tommy to sit with him at the bus today. And every other day that's gonna come.

"And then i said-" Ranboo started before getting interrupted in his story telling.
"Hey 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴!" Said a voice from behind Tubbo.

"What do you want Sapnap." Said Tubbo, tired of this. But fear could still be heard as his tone cracked in the middle of the sentence.

"We haven't given you two a 'good time' in a while," George started, a smirk forming on his lips as Ranboo and Tubbo's face expressions changed from tired to scared.

"We would like it to keep it that way." Mumbled Tubbo.

"What did you say?" Hissed Dream, pushing Tubbo towards the wall.

Blood dripping down from the back of Tubbo's head.

"Take the other one." Said Dream.  Still having a steady hand that kept Tubbo against the wall.

:)
————————————-

Tommy had heard the sounds of a small scream. Who ever it was. If it was Purpled, Tubbo, Ranboo or any other student he had to help them.

Tommy shifted the pocket knife he had closer to himself. Ready for the worst.

As he went behind the corner he stopped. Watching them quietly.

He saw Tubbo and Ranboo, desperately trying to not get beaten up.

Rage built up as Tommy made his way towards them.

"HEY! Let them go!"  Tommy shouted. Standing steady in front of them.

They Dream team looked at Tommy, slightly hesitated.

"Or what?!" Shouted Sapnap back.
'Stubborn.' Thought Tommy

Tommy walked up to them as George backed away. Not a second later the boy with the googles was fully gone.
'At least one of them is smart enough to run.' Thought the blond

Just him, Dream and Sapnap left. That makes it easier.

Sapnap seemed like he wanted to go to,  but Dream had a steady hand on his wrist.

"Where going to beat you up bad, Tommy." Said Dream, filling the name 'Tommy' with venom.

"That's gonna be a bit of a problem, Dream." Said a monotone voice from behind. "Cause this guy's with me."

Dream looked at Techno, glaring at him. But he left at the end, Sapnap following him like a idiot.

"What a fuckface." Mumbled Tommy as he helped his friends up. Tubbo and Ranboo chuckling at Tommy's comment.

"Tommy! Oh my god! Are you alright?" Asked Wilbur running past Techno.

"Touching, but we have a bus, and it's like, going right now." Techno stated.

"Oh crap." Said Ranboo.

And with that, they ran. Just in time to get on the bus.

Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy taking a seat at the back, chatting about different topics.
——————————————-

As the brothers and their foster kid went home, Wilbur wanted to check that Tommy was completely fine.

"Wil, I'm fine." Said Tommy, feeling a bit scared that Wilbur is checking him. Flinching lightly at some touches.

"If you say so.." said Wilbur, finally letting Tommy go. The blond went straight to his bedroom closing the door gently. Collapsing on his bed.

As he did that thoughts came at him, faster than anything you could ever image.

"I think it's time for my day to come." Tommy said. He knew he had a better life, but did the people he was around have a better life with him in it?

His depressing story needs an end. It doesn't matter anymore how sad it will be. He can't continue living like this.

His friend Tubbo and Ranboo.. are they really friends? What if they just use him. To get away from the Dream team. What if his so called family doesn't love him as much as Tommy hope?

What if they all are just lying? Tommy knows that if his trust gets broken again. There is no turning back. He will be broke and hurt forever. And that thought scares him. 

What would happen if they hurt me? What would happen if they just use me?

Will Tommy be willing to give up his Dreams and ( at least now) loving family and friends?

He might. He isn't sure.

The blond shifter himself to stand up. Tired form thinking so much. He makes his way towards his desk.
Maybe.. just maybe. He thought as he started to write a letter.

Tommy putted all his feelings in the letter, what he has gone through. What he has been taught, seen, experienced, heard, everything.

And some thanks and goodbyes to his loved ones.

It's his letter now. His life is in this letter. Short but true.

Tommy has not been able to think so much about his life, or maybe the narrator telling this story just hasn't said everything Tommy has thought?

Me, the narrator telling you this. I'll keep you safe, just read through this.

Tommy's thoughts has been on thinking, what if he just died. It would be so much easier.

He knew he would never be able to fulfill his dreams anyways. So what's the point in hurting when you can just.. stop it all? For once?

————————
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞..
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨?

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇!!❤️❤️