Chapter 14: figure it out

Tommy woke up feeling rested out, for maybe the first time in ages.
The blond had hurried with getting ready in case they still wanted him to make breakfast. It's better to be on the safe side.

When he was walking down the stairs, he saw everybody sitting at the dinning table eating..

DINNER?

How long did he even sleep?

Tommy walked fully down the stairs looking between them and the food.

A sick worried feeling clawed into his stomach and he felt how nervous he was just under their attention.

"Good morning mate!" Phil said rather happy.

"I am so sorry for not waking up early," started Tommy, fear leaking in his tone.

"It is fine, mate. Come here and eat now." Phil said, looking back to his food.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Answered Tommy choosing to add an apology just in case.

He made his way towards the table sitting down.

The family ate and talked about different topics, Tommy felt anxious.

This family was to good to be true. It has to be some sort of trick.
There is no other reason to why they would act like this.

"I was thinking that next week, you could start the same school as Techno and Will," Phil informed, dragging Tommy back to reality.

"Oh- YEAH!" Commented Wilbur, happy that they would go to the same school.

"Okay." Tommy whispered out. It felt like his words where stuck in his throat.

"Isn't school in like, two days?" Asked Techno washing his plate.

"Yeah..?" Wilbur said not stopping to eat his food.

"We have got to get you some school supplies!" Said Phil standing up, clapping his hands.

Tommy flinched at the action but quickly stilled himself when he realized he did.

The air felt suffocating.

Phil checked the watch before speaking up again.
"We will do that tomorrow."
-
Today was the day they where going shopping for school supplies.

Tommy hoped Ranboo and Tubbo are going to that school. He also hoped they would stop running away every time they spotted him somewhere.

"Okay today Tommy is going with me." Said Techno and leaded Tommy towards the mall.

Wilbur was about to protest but Phil started speaking, "Sounds good." And with that, Wilbur and Phil went somewhere else.

"Uhm, excuse me. Techno?" Tommy said fiddling with his fingers, feeling nervous.

"Hm-? Oh yes?" Answer the pinkette looking at Tommy.

Tommy looked up at the pinkette.
"What do we need for school supplies?"

Techno stopped and then groaned out in annoyance. Making Tommy tense up.

Did he do something wrong?

"I have no idea." Techno said, cutting of Tommy's thoughts.
"I'll text dad and ask."

And with that, the pinkette texted Phil asking the same question Tommy just asked.

"Okay so," started Technoblade.
"We need map's so you can put your stuff in it, writing blocks, pencil case and an eraser."

"Ah, okay." Tommy said, nodding along. He chose to not ask why he needed a eraser.